EXBOYFRIENDS AND HEADACHES

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.
"Uh, P- Penelope?" The voice stuttered.
"Yes whom may I ask is speaking" I asked worriedly.
"Its, Aiden" The deep voice revealed.
I looked up at the ceiling. "What do you want"
"Look, I just want to apologize, I heard you were back in town. "He said softly.
" I was, not anymore. And if I was ever going back it was for my family you know them, you met them before you drove a stake in me" I said venomously.
"PENELOPE!" He roared.
I stayed quiet, "I tried to tell you so many times. But I didn't know when. You were so happy, I wanted to make you happy" He said quietly.
"Oh" I said coldly. "So when did  the plan change to fuck it I'll just crush her more than she already is? And in front of the person who wants to see her broken?"
Quiet over the cell phone, "Do you know what's that like Aiden, Do be punished ever day for something you can't control. Do you know what its like to look at yourself in the mirror and hate what you see. Have you ever want a friend, and when you get blessed with one they're taken away from you and you're reminded that you're not enough to even have friends" I said tearfully.
"So fuck your apology, I'm over it, God am I sooo over you!" I yelled to the ceiling.
Bellamy came in and took the phone,"Listen here, She's mine. And I thank you" I looked up at him?
"W-What" Aiden stammered on the phone.
"Thank you, thank you for being a dick to her, It give me the chance to show her what a real man is" He said hardly
"Now I'm going to say this once, you call her again, I'm going to be the one who answers and let me tell you a little secret. I'm tougher in real life." He growled.
He hung up the phone and hugged me tight.
"He's your past Pen, I'm your future" He whispered in my hair. He raised my chin to make me look at him. His eyes were soft and warm. He leaned in close and kisses me gently. My heart felt like it was fluttering. "I love you" He said against my lips.

"Bell, when are you gonna tell me how you know Garret?" I asked a thousandth time.
He looked at me from the road ,"When the time is right"
I rolled my eyes, he's always saying that. I always ask about his family or his past. All I got was Zip, Zilch, Nada. We turned into the school and he turned off the car. "Penelope, I love you but please give me time." He pleaded. I nodded and he kissed me. We were leaning outside the car talking to Andy, Logan and Clarke. They all looked like they've been through hell.
"Clarke, where did you get the shiner" I asked him. He looked at Bellamy and shrugged, "Eh. Couple of fights"
Man of many words he is.

We weren't ready for the lipstick covered demon,Carla when she rummaged down people to come up to us. "Ms. Piggy, Lillian Collins is my cousin" I groaned. "Of course  she is"
She stared at me. "Look here you fat bit-"
"Aye now co'mon you're making a racket " Logan said boredly. Bell put his arm around me and gave her a cold dead stare.
"I'm sorry, perhaps you didn't know her name. This is Penelope. Penelope, Carla. " He said.
I nodded, "I'm sorry where you saying something pertaining to me?" I yawned.
She stood quiet, "Alright if not let me know when the cat let go of your tongue alright Blondie"
I bumped her with my shoulder and walked swaying my hips. I laughed when I heard a wolf whistle.

I met Zeira at the lunch table by herself. "Hey babe, where the boys?"
She looked up then down, "Uhm they had some business to take care of"
I nodded, "You know?"
She nodded,"Do you? Has he told you yet"
I shook my head, she gave me a sympathetic look. "Hey why don't we have a girls day!" She said brightening up the mood. "Just you and me" She took my hands. "LET'S DO IT" I smiled. She looked to my left,"Uh oh Army of Brittney's 7 o'clock "
I sighed, today is fantastic. "Before you spill that water, Can I ask you something."
They stood still, "Go ahead ms. Piggy."
"Why?" I tilted my head.
"Because," A short freshman piped up, "Fat girls like you need to be placed at the bottom"
I nodded and looked at the cup, "But what if us curvy girls" I grabbed the cup."Want to fight back " I said as I poured it down on her. Zeira started laughing.
They all screamed of vengeance, I rolled my eyes.

"DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE!" Zeira laughed. We had left our 22nd store.
I giggled, "Yeah she's all like. OH NO MY PRADA KNOCKOFF"
Zeira snorted making me laugh. We walked around ,"You look amazing with your Mermaid hair Penny"
I thanked her."H-Have you heard from the boys yet?" Getting worried.
She shook her head, "But its okay I don't hear from Andy till midnight when he goes off."  My phone buzzed getting a text.
Babe:Hey my love, might be home a little late I'll see you soon. Stay with Zeira till I come home.
I widened my eyes, how does he know-
"He's the one who told you" I said softly.
She nodded, "He just wanted you safe"
I sighed. "Wanna come over to my house to watch a movie?"
She smiled and took my hand.
Today was filled with ex boyfriends and headaches .