HACKERS (Please read!)+Random story

THIS CHAPTER IS MEANT TO NOTIFY YOU GUYS ABOUT A NEW HACK THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE AWARE OF!!!
THIS ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WATTPAD (MOSTLY)
ALSO, THIS IS REAL SO BE AWARE AND TAKE CAUTION....

Alright.... So I'm really terrified right now....

One of my friends got hacked recently and some of her gaming acc s were hacked...
Although this is not an EXTREMELY serious case..., but it could've been worse...

So I'll explain this 'hack'
Soooo.... This is mostly directed towards MINECRAFT players and maybeee Pokemon Go players.... (Well... Really it's directed at everyone... Cause you can get hacked anytime...)

So on Minecraft, there's a server called Lifeboat which is a world wide server so users can play games such as Capture the Flag, Hunger games, and many other games with users world wide...
But now the server Lifeboat got hacked, and all the users personal information were all leaked... That's roughly around 7 million people....
Lifeboat actually got hacked in around January, but never told the public about it... Supposedly they were secretly changing and deleting everyone's information without the hackers knowing, so the hackers would think that no one realized they hacked into Lifeboat...... So basically the hackers wouldn't think they have limited time to hack everyone...
Now, all of the hacked information are leaked and can be easily found....
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE THAT USE THE SAME PASSWORD FOR MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
Here's the problem..... On Lifeboat, you are required to create an account... Many people would use the same password for many different web accounts...
And now those passwords are leaked....
On a minor scale, your gaming accounts and other random small accounts you made would be hacked...
On a slightly larger scale, your gaming accounts, personal info, and emails and such would be hacked and leaked...
On a larger scale, your bank accounts, personal info, EVERYTHING ACC YOU OWN would be hacked and leaked for anyone to find.
SO THE LESSON..... Well....Erm.... If you played on it and used a common password to create an account..., you should probably be aware and maybe consider changing all of your important account's passwords....
If you DON'T play Minecraft, or never used that server.., just take this as a future warning...
1. Use different passwords for different accounts! So in case one does get hacked, other accounts would probably not get hacked...
2. Make sure you have a strong password! Use letters, numbers, and symbols! Try not to use common words, birthdays, or other personal information in your password!
There's a web where you can enter your password and it'll check if your password is strong.... Website link: http://password-checker.online-domain-tools.com/
Also, if you don't think that link is safe... (Which even now I'm not 100% sure if that linked website is safe....) you can just check yourself.. Just don't use common words..
3.  Be aware of this sorta stuff..... SOME STUPID GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO RUIN LIVES ARE OUT THERE HACKING MANY PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS FOR MANY THINGS...... Sooooo.....um..... Be careful....

POKEMON GO:
Alrighty..... Pokemon go.... The newest popular game that most people are excited about..
So when playing Pokemon Go, you have to have Bluetooth and Location services turned on to play..... But by doing so, hackers know EXACTLY where you are and the time your doing it.... Like there's a case where a hacker figured out the ENTIRE schedule of a player (from another hacked game) and can literally stalk that person.... (And they sorta did,.... And another long scary story about a murder... And the hacker got caught...)
And this is what got me terrified...
Also, it takes LESS THAN A SECOND (in a good monitor system thingy) to hack into an easy account.... (Accounts with passwords such as your name, birthday, or common passwords like qwerty, 12345, etc)
Soooooo BE CAREFUL!!!!
One way to prevent being hacked on Pokemon Go is..... Turn off location services when your not using it!!!! Cause it helps with reducing you chances of being hacked ANDDDD it saves energy for your phone/tablet/whatever
But really, if a hacker really wanted to hack you.... The second you log onto Pokemon Go, they can instantly hack you....
Don't be too scared about this... Cause Pokemon Go is really big and the company is working on preventing hackers.... So the chances of getting hacked is fairly low...
But it's still possible!!!! Always be prepared!!!

Well.... That's about it.....

Be sure to notify anyone you know about this cause I really don't wanna see anyone else hurt because of this STUPID GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT JUST ENJOY RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE

So ya.... I'm just posting this out so you guys reading would be hurt by these idiots...
Although I can't really help my friend much after hacked, I'm just trying to prevent it from happening to others.... That's really the most I can do...

And also, don't be TOOOO worried about this... Cause welcome to the age of tech...
Where anything you do can result in your entire life ruined....
But on the other hand, if you're careful around this stuff... You can probably still enjoy and have fun using technology.....

I'm just scared cause I used Lifeboat once after a friend recommended to me.... But now it got hacked so idk what to do..... On the other hand I didn't give out any personal info to Lifeboat soooooo I should be fine....

Okkkk....... That's it for now....

To brighten up the mood a bit....
I caught a Pidgey in the washroom!!! On the toilet! 😄
Idk if I'm supposed to laugh or not... Such an immature Pidgey....😁

Taurus: A Piggy in the washroom.....? Can I eat it?!?!
Gemini: PIDGEY..... My god.....

 My god

ALSO.... Anyone out there know what this pic is from.....?
Credits on the next chapter to people who guesses it right!
Just cause I'm obsessed with this right now.....

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Taurus: I AM HUNGRY. I WANNA EAT A MACBOOK
Virgo: Wut.
Libra: ME TOO. Wait.... What's a Tacbook....?
Capricorn: *died from facepalms*
Sagi: DON'T EAT A MACBOOK!!! They're EXPENSIVE....
Aquarius: EXACTLY... wait..., how expensive can a book be.....?
Aries: WELL, I ALREADY SMASHED 84 MACBOOKS! BEAT THAT!
Aries' Parents: And this is why we depend on lottery and gambling... *REMEMBER KIDS, THIS IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA....*
Taurus: NO! I want to eat a MacBook! Not whatever you guys are talking about!
Scorpio: Taurus's speaking probs
Pisces: Um..... Taurus.... Can you describe a MacBook to me....?
Taurus: Well.... It's yellow.....
Cancer: Please don't turn this into another 'Mantoes' problem....
Leo: Yellow......? You mean.... ORANGES?!
Pisces: Kill me... 😑
Scorpio: *holds up butter knife* I'LL GLADLY DO SO...... *evil grins*
Capricorn: Oh god....
Taurus: OH YEAH! MacBooks are cheesy....!
Virgo: Ermmmmm......
Taurus: Like... Made of this thingy and cheese,,,,
Libra: Never heard of a book made outta cheese....
Taurus: And I microwave it before eating it!
Gemini: Oh... You meant Macaroni and cheese.....?
Virgo: Mac and cheese....
Taurus: EXACTLY. Macbook!
Pisces: Kill me...😑
Scorpio: *licking butter knife* As you command......... *evil smiles*