6. *mature content*

I woke up after having the best dream. Everything was fine and no one was dead. I knew that wasnt the case. But I didn't want too. I looked up and Sean was still asleep. Hoping it was still my boyfriend and not the monster that this whole thing created. I kind of just layed on him. There was no reason for me to be in the hospital anymore other then therapy but because I was a trauma patient they weren't releasing me till my therapist recommended. Witch won't be a while. I felt Sean stir around. "Hey baby" I whispered "hey" he whispered back "that was the first time we got to just sleep before the accident" I nodded "hey earlier..when you called me a trauma monster... Did you mean that?" I forgot how sensitive he was. I pushed his bangs from his face and kissed him "I'm sorry I said that" he shook his head "no it's ok im sorry im a monster" tears filled my eyes "you were just mean at first and it triggers stuff sean I'm sorry"
He looked at me "I'm so sorry baby.. I am just in pain"  I sighed I always made comments like that hurting him. Making him upset. " I know, I hate that I got out fine .. and Kara's dead.. and your so hurt" he grabbed me tightly "Marilyn .. we'll get through this" he kissed me on the lips " I know but I wish .. it was me" he looked terrified by my words, "no. Don't say that." Tears rolled down my cheeks. We kissed again. "Are you still tired" he asked me .. I nodded "are you" he nodded "and I sleep so very peacefully with you here" I smiled from ear to ear .. " I love you Sean" he grinned back at me as I laid my head on his chest. I listened to his soft heart beat grow faster and his arm making slow soft strokes through my hair. I saw Karev walk by .. he looked almost hurt as he walked away, what was going on with that.. "you okay princess" Sean whispered "just thinking" I said as I kissed his lips and drifted off to sleep.

We must be slept for what seemed like hours. I woke up for his vital check and it was 2 am. I got off the bed. And sat in the chair so a nurse could check his vitals. He looked very irritated and restless.. wasn't he asleep the whole time.. he tried to fight off the nurse, what was into him. "Is this what you meant by truama monster youk slut" he barked at me. 
I winced in pain .. he was never like this .. Too me. Tears stung my eyes and I left the room. My breath shaky .. Me growing weak. I found dericks office, laying down on the couch, sobbing, I fumbled through my phone and texted alex..
me: this is a long shot .. Are you up
Me : even longer shot .. Are you at the hospital ?
I dug my head in the pillow on the couch texting Derrick letting him know what had happened and that I was sitting in here to calm down.
Alex karev : hey .. Yeah. I'm up and at the hospital. What's up? You okay?
I sighed and then smiled.
Me; can you please come here. I'm on the cat walk.
I walked out on to the cat walk slinking down holding my knees to my chest taking shaky breaths.
He approached me. He looked exhausted. He slunk down grabbing me pulling me onto his lap running his hands through my hair. "Trauma monster?" I nodded still not looking up from his chest, we laid there for a while. Karev holding me tightly, running his fingers through my hair, "come on let's go lay in an on call room" I nodded .. He scooped me up in his arms, I tied my arms around his neck, we walked to the on call room he opened the door .. Knocking first. None was in there so he laid me down .. Just looking at me .. I rolled over leaving room for him , "you sure" he asked, I nodded and he crawled into the bed. I turned into him, feeling his arms around me. I was half tempted to kiss him. I read this thing how trauma patients fall for their care givers. I didn't fully believe it, and I loved Sean no doubt about it. But karev. Right now. So tempting. And I didn't know if I could take much more of the trauma monster ..
"What are you thinking about" he whisperd.. I looked up at him "this" as I pressed my lips into his.. He was shocked at first.. But after the shock was gone he kissed me back, it felt so right, the kiss started getting heated and passionate, he pulled me on top of him, I Began kissing his neck running my hands up his sides "mer.." He moaned out "yeah" I said stopping everything "are you sure about this..?" I nodded. "Okay." He smiled flipping me over, I heard my phone go off.. Ignore it I whisperd. With him on top of me he began biting my neck, kissing down my stomach, biting on my hip coming back up to kiss me again. He flicked my belly button ring with his finger and I laughed. "He tugged at my pants, tugging them off looking at me again and asking " are you sure " I kissed his lips and whispered  "Alex.. Your concern I'd adorable.. But shut up and have sex with me. " he laughed as I tugged his shirt off and then bit his hips, I grabbed onto him and wrapped my mouth around it, gaining moans from him, after that for a while he slid into me thrusting into me.  I began moaning .. My phone went off again. I ignored it. And then it went off again. "Should you get that" Alex said out of breath I shook my head no. He continued but then there was a knock on the door. Fuck.. "Marilyn. Its derrick are you in there." I looked terrified "yeah one second" I said out of breath as Alex looked at me "I'll be in my office come find me" Alex quickly finished pulling out of me and roller over. "Fuck. Marilyn." He laid on the bed out of breath. "Yeah" he smiled "that was great." He laughed "I gotta go see what derick wants." He nodded. It was at least 3:30 Idk what derrick wanted. I found his office "hey" I said to him "where were you. Why can't you answer your phone."  I looked at him "I was asleep"  he nodded did you check your phone " no.." He sighed and on that note Alex walked in. "Mer. You must've left your phone in the oncall room. I found it." I nodded and he walked out. "Oh Marilyn don't tell me" derrick started "besides the point.. I had to sedate Sean. He was attacking nurses. He ripped his  iv out of his arm. He was spewing awful things about you out. It was Bad. I texted you too see if you could calm him down. And then wanted to tell you we were sedating him. But you wernt responding so I just did it." I nodded. "I'm sorry derrick. I was sleeping." He looked at me "with karev." I shook my head no. Lying. Denying it. "We are friends. Your my wife's what seems like best Friend and we've grown very close .. But please don't do anything your going to regret."