1.

"Come on Pris" matt hissed at me.
"Yeah Marilyn, the boys have done it one hundred time's" karalyn bugged.
"Uh..OK" I huffed and reluctantly grabbed my boyfriend Sean's hand and trotted up the steps and into a seat of the helicopter.
I hated heights. The boys literally found this helicopter it was a old air force one. The air force deemed it finders keepers made sure they knew how to "properly" use it and called it good. I hadn't went on it. Mat and sean had multiple times. Karalyn my best friend and mats girlfriend had been on it once for like five minutes and got scared. So I was hoping that would happen again. The boys crawled into the pilot area and me and karalyn buckled up before Sean buclked in he turned around "baby girl I wouldn't do this if it wasn't safe. " I let out a sigh of anxiety. "Okay baby I trust you" he loved his lips with mine before locking his seat belt and revving up the engine of the chopper. It lifted in the air tilting to the left and right. "Sean" I meeped out. Cence he was co pilot and not main pilot he pulled his hand back gripping mine. We had flown around for a few minutes. All of a sudden the chopper jerked down. And again. "What the hell mat"i practically screamed. " I don't know I'm not doing that" he said scared pressing buttons. The chopper jerked down and into one of the trees smashing into the branches I was holding Sean's hand and I practically felt his wrist break. I winced in pain. The bottom of the chopper had fell to the ground the top half hung in the tree catching fire "holy shit"
"GET THEM DOWN ITS GONNA EXPLODE" I Herd someone scream. And then it all faded to black.

I woke up four white walls and the smell of death loomed. "Hello" I croaked "hi, you're awake, I am doctor Sheppard. Do you know where you are" I shook my head no "Sean" my words croaked out it hurt to speak "maybe you can help us with your names and what happened up there" I nodded before I sighed "water" he nodded "nurse. Water please" she nodded and returned with water. I almost chugged it down and sat up "fuck" I gasped as I sat up and got a pain in my well everywhere "you had three pretty exvasive surgeries. You've been out for a week. Noones come looking for you witch really concerns me so my family has been looking out for you. Taking turns sitting with you. My daughter drew you a picture, its really cute, enough of that. Why did no one come from you? What's your name? What about your friends names? What the hell were you guys doing anyway?" I thought back to that day. I knew I didn't wanna get on that thing "Sean stayter the blonde. Mat folds the other guy and karalyn Sanders" he nodded and looked sad when I said Kara's name./"and you" I nodded "Marilyn Sumners"he wrote them all down " and what about what happend" I tried to sot in a comfortable position and I just couldn't "do you want anything for the pain" I had tears in my eyes and nodded " can I see them... My friends" I begged "after you tell us" I had to be the only one up or...alive. If they wanted my story. "So that dumb helicopter my boyfriend and friends had been obsessed with for weeks. They found it. They literally found it and matt's dad is an air force Sargent fixed it up made sure he knew how to use it and let him have the thing. I never went on it. I hate heights. Yesterday well uh er whenever it happened.. Oh my god.. I missed mine and Sean's anniversary" I began to cry "sorry Dr Sheppard" he nodded "take your time. You've suffers a great amount of trauma, its fine to cry." I nodded "how long" he asked "4 years" he smiled "same as my wife and I" I smiled back "okay so he wanted to have a day for the four of us before we spent anniversary time we were going to new York and he wanted to take the helicopter. So he was trying to get me to ride in it before hand. I did. Very reluctantly. We were only in it maybe ten minutes before I felt it malfunctioning and I thought it was Matt fucking with us and then I was in a tree" he nodded "my wife was in a plane crash so she knows how this Is I think that's why she has sat with you so much. What about your parents" I shook my head "dead" he nodded "died when I was 17 got an apartment with kara, met Sean. And yeah here I am 22 really wanna see Sean and kara" he nodded and sat down on the bed "Marilyn.. Kara hasn't woken up yet but there's a chance" I started sobbing. I couldn't breathe. My sister. My baby. My only friend. "No" I started crying. "Are they all gone" he shook his head no. "Sean is alive. Bad condition. But alive. Matt is alive and fin other then one thing.. He had a few surgeries..one resulting in the loss of a leg. He's been working with our pediatrician and her wife our ortho surgeon. Because the pedactric surgeon was in the plane crash with Meridith and lost a leg" I nodded "I wanna see sean please"
He grabbed a wheelchair I couldn't move so he picked me up placing me on the chair seat and wheeled me up to where he was. I couldn't explain what I had just seen.