Chapter 9: Videos (part 1)

Hello everyone, I present to you a 1/2 a part chapter. It's like a filler but not really, just think of it as 2 stupid and silly chapters that don't need to exist but at the same time should (for the story).

It gets serious (but not really) after these chapters so prepare yourselves!

~

Your POV

Recently I've been staying home all the time. I've been on my phone. Nonstop.
I have been searching for jobs using my phone but there's something that's distracted me the most. Youtube. I've watched many people and I'm sleep deprived because I've been watching them all.

I then discovered 'Pewdiepie', I watched a couple of videos and through him I found them, I found Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.

I tapped on a video and after that, I couldn't stop watching. The videos were like a drug but it brought happiness. What even is sleep?

*

Mark's POV

I walk down the hall to Y/N's room. "Y/N, you up?" I ask as I slowly open the door. I hear the ruffling sounds of blankets.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier," She says in a groggy voice.

Her Y/H hair is messy and she has bags under her eyes.

"If you liked it, PUNCH that like button IN the face LIKE A BOSS!" Y/N falls over face first on the floor."And I'll see you... in the...next...video..."

I pick her up "Y/N, you should be getting more sleep" I whisper as I lay her in bed. "For now... I'm confiscating this" I pick up her phone and leave the room.

I walk to see Se- I mean Jack on his phone sitting in the kitchen. He looks up from it as I near.

"Mark, is everything all right? I heard the calling of a boss"

"Yeah, I think she's not getting enough sleep and I need to see why..." I say lifting up her phone.

"Oh, I see" Jack gives a menacing smile.

I sit next to Jack and turn on her phone, she has a passcode but luckily we know what it is. I type in the code and I'm brought to her home screen, I tap 'YouTube'. I'm then starting to think if I should do it, something I wouldn't want to be done to myself. A little voice in my head tells me what I should do but my voice in my head isn't Irish...

I look a Jack.

"Do it~" He whispers.

I tap it, History. I scroll down and I see what I hoped not to see.

"Jack, I'm scared of what she's become" The green haired Irishmen looks at me.

"A fangirl"