Always and Forever? ( SEQUEL

Start from the beginning

" Hi " We say.

" We'll I'll let you finish unpacking...I need to go grab my boxes " She turned and left with her friends behind her.

" I don't like her..Im not sharing rooms with her " Chelle turns to me. I laughed.

" We don't even know her yet "

" Did you see that weird ass smile she had? I don't like it..I watched the roommate..that crazy bitch staight up killed everybody and anybody...No she will try to slit my throat in my sleep..I rather she get you or Mor first " She says and I started cracking.

" Real sisterly thing to say " I say pulling my bags. " If you want you can stay with me and we can put Morgan with her...its not like she isn't going to spend everyday with Davon anyway " I say.

" fine " She agrees. We already knew which bigger room there was because we had been before when we first brung clothes. So we got the bigger one and put our things into there...

" Lets get everything " I say...I walked out of the room and Tay was coming back in.

" Girl it is some fine ass eye candy down stairs " She says running her fingers through her hair. I laughed.

" I got to go get my things " I say..That was my main focus right now..I heard her behind me as I walked down the long hall then made it back down stairs and outside...

" Baaabbby " I jump on him and gave him a kiss.

" Ugh, Im never driving again. Im tired man " He says. I laughed and got down

" Im excited about this " I tell him.

" really?! No big room..no maids..no switching and driving yo daddy Lambo..regular ol' college girl shit..you ready? " He ask. I nod..It sounded difficult but I could do it.

" Yep. "

" Aye, can we hurry up and get yall shit in so we can go to our own dorms " Hassan got out his truck..I saw Tay and her friends in the corner of my eye just watching me..Guess this mus thave been their eye candy..good because thats all either of these boys will ever be.

" Lets do it " I say.

With us working together it didn't take long to get everything inside..

" Thank you...now get over to your rooms. " I tell Han.

" Love you "

" Love you too " I stood and streched up to reach his lips.

" Bye " They walked out the door..we all knew eachother and were fine with how the living was going..now its time to just unpack and get ready for how out lifes are starting off.

I sat down on my small bed and opened Facetime after texting my mommy..I missed her face something serious..

" Hey, baby " She got on feeding Carter.

" Hi mama, Izzzyyyyy I misss you " I whine looking at my about 4 month old younger brother..He was so darn adorable I just wish I was there to pinch his cheeks. I felt like a bad big sister. Like I was missing out on his life..and the holidays were a few months away until I could make it home to see them.

" We miss you too..Isreal say hi to your sister " She turned him to face me and he gave me a big toothless grin. I was a proud big sister and I loved it. " How is it all going ? "

" Great. I just need to get settled in and unpacked..im exausted too from the road trip here " I tell her.

" You look it. " I laughed.

" Oh thank you , mama " I say

" You'll do great in college baby..trust me this is just the beginning to a whole new world for you "

I smiled.

College Girl.

*

*

*

*

Handsome P.O.V

I stepped into the dorm room.

" Wass up man " I was greeted by a dude already sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Whats up " I say.

" Jamal get out here, our roommates here bruh " He calls. Another dark ass nigga came out from the back. " Thats Jamal. Im Kyree " He stood and shook my hand.

" Handsome "

" Thats your name ? " I nod and lowly rolled my eyes at their amused face..hahah i get it not everyday somebody is named Handsome. Enough.

" This shit is heavy " I turn as my twin entered carring his duffle bag.

" Thats my twin Hassan "

" Wass Crackin " He nods to them.

" Well damn...okay, the other room is down there and its all yours.." Jamal says..I told Twin we needed to be quicker..they both got their own room and we was stuck sharing..I mean we use to it because we use to sleep in the same room just because us being twins that shit felt comfortable to have both our beds in there..I didn't want to have to fuck my girlfriend in the same room as my twin.

" Its 1 room left ? "

" 2...but the 2nd one is realllyyyy small " Kyree tells us.

" Thats yours " Twin and I both go lat th same time looking at eachother.

" Hello no, Im not fucking Isis in no baby ass room "

" Im not bringing a ho in no little bitty ass room either "

" Just check it out " I say..We walked back there to the room...it was more like a close while the other one was large..No way a bed was fitting in there " Lets just share and put our clothes in there " I say.

" fine " He sighed. I was jealous even though Isis and them were 2 to a room..their rooms were pretty big.. shit their whole damn dorm was big. Atleaast we had our own bathroom and livingroom to unlike the people on the front end of camplus.

We went and dropped our things off before going back down to our trucks to collect the rest.

Ivan had a nice peice of business out here...and since we were here he was having me and Twin watch the drug game here for him..Which ment alot of Cash for us..and alot more work with basketball too..I don't know how Im going to manage this shit to be honest.

" College is going to be haaarrrd " Ssan says. I stopped.

" Tell me about it " I sigh.

.

*****************************

And the intro is here !!!!!! Aaaahh this is going to be good..new people coming..new drama..New everything. Alot is in store. Y'all are going to love it..Be sure to vote comment and fan alssssoooo. Thank you babesss. Xoxoxo

-- Shantii

-- COLLEGE LIFEEEEE

-- Everybody is moved in

-- what do you think of the roommates???

-- Where do you think the old characters are and how long do you think they will be gone ?!

-- Chapter 1 coming soon!!!

VOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE

COOOOMMMMMEEEEEENNNNTTTT

FAAAANNNNNFFOOOLLLLLOOOOW

Goal:

650 Votes

120 Comments Leeeggggoo

Excuse my mistakes :)