zabuuuuuuuuuuuza

Bunny pov:

It has been two weeks since i met the two teams.

I have met everyone in the village and i mean every single person the villagers and their families, genni, chunni, jonni, all the interrogation people and all the anub people, anub captains and the black op anubs even danzos secret anubs.

I have meet everyone in this village and i mean it.

I already know everyone else in my travels since i traveled everywhere except here.

Well life's looking up and today is the day they go see zabuza which i will sneak on to.

The only people who know my skill level are anub and higher plus some jonni.

My favorite place to go is the interrogation area cause i get to see my favorite uncle: ibiki and interrogating is fun.

No one knows i come over there except the people who work there and the hokage.

I stopped by the hyuga compound today i visit a compound each day my favorite compound is the uchiha compound cause i like seeing all the dead people walking around like they were still alive.

They are such nice people. And i like visiting my sensei's.

Fugaku uchiha and suishu uchiha and madara uchiha and izuna uchiha.

Plus fugaku's wife, mikoto helps me with cooking and so does kushina.

Well there are a lot of dead people who help me and a lot in this village.

I like visiting hizashi, nejis dad he was my sensei who taught me the palms technique.

But i like hiashi hinatas dad. He is an ass hole to her and everyone because he wishes hizashi didn't die for him but the two bros talked it over through me.

I stopped into the hokages office.

Everyone knows my chakra well if they can sense chakra yeah i still lower it though but when i'm fighting i unleash it.

"Bunny says hi, so what can bunny do today?"

"You can wait here, your dad and his team are coming to receive there next mission." He announced.

So i sat there waiting so i decided to sing a song.

"Who am i? ~
Kimimaro ~
Bi-" i was cut off by dad appearing.

"Yay! Bunny thought bunny was gonna have to sing" i giggled and jumped on naruto nii.

"Naru nii, bunny sees owies" i poked his face.

"It's nothing i can't handle bunny nee, believe it" he shouted ruining my ears.

I went over to sasuke nii and sat on his shoulders.

He just glared but ignored me.

I grabbed out a comb and some gel.

I was all done when tazuna came in the door.

(When sasuke is older but i use this hairstyle for the one she gave him)

I jumped down to stand by naruto.

"Who's the short one with dumb face and the weak pathetic little bunny girl? You expect them to protect me.

Tazuna sauntered over to us as we all lined up.

Everyone was angry.

I jumped up.

"Bunny thinks the disgusting drunk pig should go oink somewhere else" i smiled evilly as i walked up to him.

We stared down then he blinked.

"Hahha bunny win. How is tazuna? Bunny miss" i jumped in his arms giving him a hug.

"I'm good how are ya bunny?" Tazuna set me down as everyone gave us questioning looks.

"Bunny meet tazuna in land of waves" i jumped into kakashis arms and whispered in his ear.

"Bunny like sasukes hair" i laughed.

He glanced at sasuke and started to snicker.

Everyone glanced at us weirdly then looked where i was pointing and started to laugh.

"Bunny!" Sasuke touched his hair and glared at me.

"What you prefer duck butt better?" I asked and pulled out my phone.

"Where the heck did you get those!?" Sasuke shouted as everyone laughed even more

I jumped on sasuke"your not mad are you sasu nii?" I started to cry.

"N-no it's alright bunny" sasuke tried to calm me down.

"W-weally?" i sniffed.

"Yeah. I could never be mad at you" he hugged me then set me down.

"Bunny good cause bunny gave fangirls this" i said evilly and showed him the picture.

"W-what!? How!? What!? I have never! Where did you!?" Sasuke couldn't finish his rants as sakura fainted and we all bursted out laughing

"I didn't know you took those kind of pictures sasuke?" Naruto laughed.

I ran out of the place at the speed of light to show fugaku and mikoto.

Ok so sorry for not updating and ok so 761 words.