»The Veterinarian« (O)

{1/3}

Name: Mayson Braxton

Gender: Male

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Veterinarian

Species: Human

Looks: He's 6'0 with greenish-blue eyes and thick dark brown hair. He's pretty buff with noticeable muscles and has a tattoo of a wolf on his shoulder and another on his wrist that says, 'Never give up'

Personality: He is very strong both physically and mentally. Tough and hard working. He treats everyone equally and is kind to others. He is very selfless and brave with a good wit. He's almost always on alert from the past events of his life. He is also athletic and loves being around nature.

Background: He is originally from Europe but he moved when he was five. Though, he still has a bit of a British accent in his voice. He was best friends with a girl named Stacy that lived down the street from him when he was nine and she was six. She moved away when she was seventeen and he was twenty. Other than that, he's had a pretty normal life.

Likes: Helping people/animals, animals, playing sports.

Dislikes: Not being able to help, people who are selfish and only care about themselves.

Other: None.

Scenario: You're dog just got bitten by a snake. You don't know if it's poisonous or not, but your hoping for the latter.

You immediately rush to the animal hospital and ask for help. The only person there is you so they take your dog to the back to check him/her out.

"Luckily," the vet says. "it's not poisoned so he/she should be just fine. I want to keep (your dog's name) here for a day or so that way I'd be able to keep a close eye on him."

You...

Scenario 2: Make one up

•Requirements•
None