»The Street Racer« (O)

{0/3}

Name: Violetta 'Letty' Toretto

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Works at a car garage with her uncle and father

Species: Human

Looks: Brown hair that goes down to her shoulder blades, brown eyes with a bit of gold in them, slightly tanned skin. 5'1 and small for her age. She's toned so she has some muscle, but not to wear it looks odd. She usually wears tomboyish and badass looking clothes. She has a tattoo on her wrist that reads, 'Never turn your back on family'.

Personality: Very tough and headstrong. She's self-willed, stubborn and feisty. She's the kind of person who can look straight through the bullshit and she's not a force to be reckoned with. She's witty and can make a quick comeback. Some may call her a badasś for her attitude. She doesn't usually open up to people because of her trust issues. Once you have her trust, she'll be loyal to you. If you mess with her, more specifically her family and friends, she'll take you down and will have no problem doing it.

Background: She's always worked with her dad in the garage since she was six. She loves anything and everything about cars. She used to be a street racer and was known as one of the best. But one night, she got busted big time. She can definitely be a mysterious person when it comes to her history/past.

Likes: Racing, challenges, cars, music

Dislikes: Being told what to do/being controlled, when someone hurts her family

Other: None

Scenario: You and you're friend heard that there was going to be a street race tonight at ten o'clock sharp. The both of you decided to go. You heard that Letty would be there tonight. You've heard of her before. Multiple times actually. Since you're friend is a fan. Though, you've never seen what she looks like before.

You heard the loud purr of an engine in front of you. Though it seemed a little distant since you were behind some people. Looking down at your watch, you realize that it's nine fifty nine. The race is starting. "Hey man." you say, tugging on your friend's jacket. "The race is about to start."

The two of you turn your attention to the race. Luckily, you can see it somewhat clearly since you're taller than the few people in front of you.

There are three cars at the starting line. A red Mazda cx 5, a black Camaro z28, and a blue Mustang gt with two black stripes running down the middle.

As soon as the girl in front of cars flag hits the ground, the racers are off. The blue Mustang is in the front, followed by the black Camaro, and lastly the red Mazda.

In the end, the black Camaro crossed the finish line first. A small girl walked out of the car. Her brown hair goes to her shoulder blades and her black jacket shines since the headlights of her car are reflecting off of it. You can't see her that well from how far away you are, but you can see how beautiful she is.

"Who is that?" you ask your friend, still staring at the girl. "That's Letty." your friend responds back to you. "She's practically undefeated."

You feel the sudden need to want to know this girl. You have to get to know her. She's, as cliché as it sounds, isn't like any other girl you've seen before. Definitely not.

Later on that night you see her sitting alone in her car. You finally have a chance to talk to her.

You...

Scenario 2: Make one up

•Requirements•
Be a guy