My Demons. {Nicholas x reader}

Song that goes with it: My demons by Starset.

ANGST ALERT.

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were gone.

Gone forever.

Nicholas sat onto top a building at midnight crying his eyes out. He couldn't believe it. His ugly sobs could be heard all over the town. Worick didn't know what to do. All he could do is stand by and try to comfort his best friend.

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay
'Kay, Okay, Okay
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away
'Way, away, away
Save me if I become
My demons

Nicholas was depressed. A hopeless man with a broken heart from his beloved (y/n). His light in the darkness. His hope. His love. His everything.

But she was taken away from him.

She made him smile more than ever. He loved her cooking, and when it was time to sleep she would always leave sweet kisses all over his scars. Her scent was sweet she smelled of (favorite flowers).

If only she hadn't been out that night.

She would still be here. Cuddling with him in bed.

I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there

He soon overdosed heavily on drugs. More than usual. He went out in raging fights always coming back soaked in blood from head to toe. Taking revenge for his love.

He would collapse on the floor in tears remembering how he saw your body when he saw it.

A slit throat.

Slits on your wrists.

Bruises all over your delicate skin.

Your body in your own pool of blood.

He continues to cry as he looks up into the sky; tears still streaming down his face.

'She always loved to stare out into the sky, looking into the stars and the moon..' He thought sadly.

He needed his angel back.

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay
'Kay, Okay, Okay
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away
'Way, away, away
Save me if I become
My demons

He buried his head into his hands, a slight breeze passing by him. He looks up and sees a silhouette of you. White and pure.

His eyes widen as he recognized your face.

"(Y-y/n)!" He slurred loudly.

He sees tears streaming down your face as you smile painfully. Your ghost walks over and leaves a small kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you sometime later Nicholas.."

As the breeze got stronger you faded away, still looking at him with a painful smile on your face.

Nicholas shook his head in refusal to let you go. He stood up quickly ran over to where you were.

Tears still streaming down his face, he touched his lips. He could still feel them on his lips.

Take me over the walls below
Fly forever
Don't let me go
I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy
The enemy

He looked out into the sky and smiled painfully.

"I miss you (y/n)..." He signed to no one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed this angsty chappy and if you did please don't hesitate to give it a vote if ya like!

AND I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan