"Oh, okay," I said. Steal tugged on my hand and we walked out of the room and on to the next. The next room we came upon had a weird odor coming from it. I wasn't quite sure what it was but I had a feeling I was going to find out. Steal opened the door to find a misty gray colored Borzoi looking at the various items on the shelves.

"Hey Amnesia, I want you to meet someone," Steal stated. Amnesia turned around and looked at me.

"Hi," I said "My name is Misty,"

"Hello Misty. I'm Amnesia and I love your cat! Could I use him in an experiment?" She asked.

"No," Steal answered for me. Amnesia huffed in response.

"The other two are in the lab," She huffed. Steal nodded in response, and we walked to the back of the room. Steal put in a code on the keypad that hung precariously on the wall and the door shook when it opened. Two heads quickly looked at us, and then went back to the computers that were in front of them. There were giant tubes scattered everywhere in here. All holding strange animals that I had never seen before.

"Misty, this is Phantom and Nightmare," Steal stated. One of them put their hand out for me to shake and I took it.

"I'm Phantom," he stated.

"Misty," I replied. Phantom was a coyote, german-shepherd mix with grey, white eyes.

"I'm Nightmare," He said looking up from his computer for a little bit but then looked back down at his computer. Nightmare was a border collie- wolf mix with piercing blue eyes.

"Could you two stop experimenting and actually look at her?" Steal bristled.

'We did look at her, and besides we're busy constructing a new hybrid," Nightmare stated.

"You're making a new one?" Steal asked in wonder. Both of them nodded their heads and continued working.

"Alright then, we will leave you two alone to do that," He said backing away from the two.

"What are hybrids?" I asked.

"Hybrids are Nightmare's creations. He can take any animal alive or extinct from it's DNA and merge them together," Steal explained.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I asked.

"It is if you do it wrong," Steal replied. We continued walking down the different hallways.

"How many live here at the safe house?" I asked.

"Quite a few actually and the number grows every year when we take in new wolves," He replied.

"Am I going to meet them all?"

"If you want to, but there are only a few more key wolves that I want you to meet," He stated. We turned the corner and went into a room that smelled like sweat and blood. Four guys were in there doing some kind of training, well three of them were training. The other one was kind of just running around the others acting like a lunatic.

"We won't interrupt their training," Steal whispered. He pointed over to the tallest and bigger built of the four.

Steal's POV
"That's Thorn," I stated. Thorn was a grey, black, and white German Shepherd - Collie mix with hazel eyes.