The Pretty One

Hi daddy,

Hello Jessie. Need anything?

Nope. Just my regular questions......

*Sigh* Ok. I would kill you if you weren't related to me......

Ok, so a guy with small blond hair came up to me and called me pretty and-

Wheres my shot gun? Have you seen it on a completely unrelated note.....

Dad! Listen to me! His name was Scorpius Malfoy, and I was wondering if I was related to him.

Related to the MALFOYS?! Heck no!

So... Anyway, why do you hate Hogwarts so much? 

It's not that I don't like Hogwarts, its just that Harry Potter always went to that school..... 

What classs did you like the most at Hogwarts? 

Defense Against the Dark Arts. I learned what those weak wizards called defense. phhh.

Oh, ok. Why didn't you rite or talk to me for the longest time?

Blame your mother for that. She never told me that she was pregnant. So i never knew you exsisted.

*Mumbles* Ok then, I was just at Diagon Alley buying a new broom stick and- 

Why were you buying a bromstick?! If your on the darkside, you can fly, and you have cookies to eat. ^-^

-__-  As I was saying, while I was there, I met the Weaslys. The one callled Percy and he tried to flirt with me. ^o^ And then there was this disgusting red head named Ginny and she kept bothering me to ask where you were. She wanted to report it to Harry. 

Harry. -__-  And, NO NO NO you can not date Percy. 

Do you have a patronus?

Baby, I don't need one. I'm allies with the dementors. I don't need to protect myself. 

Really? 

Yep.

What is it like to be the scariest wizard of all time and to be my dad at the same time?

Dude, it is freakin' awesome! 

Awwww thanks dad.

I was talking about the part about beingscary, but being your dad is cool, too

Dad!

Bye.