Father? Is That You?! Part 2

Father? Are you there? 

Jessie? Is that you? 

Who do you think that it would be? Of course it is me!

What do you want, dearie? I'm busy killing people.

Make time for me, then I'll tell you! 

Ok, I just got done killing. I'm free. 

What did it feel like to kill those dreadful potters? 

Great. I felt like I was in charge! The only regret is that I wished I killed them sooner, before the young Potter was born. Blugh. Harry. 

Cool! I wished that, too. :P 

So anything else? Is that all you wanted to know? 

What do you think of those stupid Weaslys? Whats your thought on them?

Do you mean the red head freaks? Ugh. They're all so stupid for befriending Harry Potter. Then Arthur, don't get me started. Just how dare he study Muggles! Why do you even care about those filthy creatures! 

I know right. Also, I was wondering if I could have a pet.....

A pet!? So you can kill it, right?

Not exactly.... But I was wondering if I could have Nagini as a pet? Please daddy?

I don't know, honey.... Nagini keeps me alive. If something would happen to him, I might die. How about I get you a large per snake? 

Pwease Daddy? For your little evil one! Nagini! Do you not trust your own daughter?

Fine. Don't forget to milk him! Whatever you do, DON'T LET POTTER, GRANGER, WEASLY, OR ANYONE KILL HIM! Ok, thats all darling. 

Thanks daddy! It's epic! Last thing, can you kill these muggles for me? Pretty Please?

*Sigh* A Dark Lord's job is never done. But I'll kill him for you. 

Thanks Daddy! Their names are the  Muffles. They are extremely annoying!!! Pwetty Pwease? 

Sure, Darling, but I got to go!

Bye! *Snickers* I can get away with anything with my daddy. :)

Hey Guyz!!! Hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment ~Jasmine