Running away

Stuff you should know:

You are 17 years old
You have chest-length brown hair with brown eyes (or whatever)
B/N means Brother's Name
Y/N means Your Name
F/C means Favorite Color
I guess that's it! Enjoy! 💖
Your heart beated faster and faster as you saw your mother walk up the stairs, towards your room.  Her hands were balled up into fists and she was swerving as she walked.  You braced yourself for the beating. She was angered by your parent's divorce, and took it out on you.  She slammed the door open, which made you flinch.  "You....fucking idiot..." She growled, her words slurred.  Without warning, she slammed her hand against your face, making you scream in pain.  She grabbed you by your shirt, pulling you closer to her.  "The quieter you are, the shorter this will last." She growled.  You could smell alcohol in her breath, which made you move away a little.  She shoved you away, making you hit your head on your nightstand.  You felt hot tears run down your face.  "Ugh, stop crying, brat!" She hissed, slapping you so hard you landed on the bed.  She finally left your room, drunken and satisfied.  You started wailing and crying as soon as you thought she was out of earshot.  "Help....me..." You whispered between sobs.  Your older brother ran into your room, surprised to see you like this.  He ran to your bed, sat next to you and hugged you close.  He wiped off your tears.  You saw them mixed in with some blood, from where you hit the nightstand.  You knew you had to run away, but you had no idea when.  Your mother never beat him, she never touched him.  She knew he could fight back.  He sighed and stroked your hair.  "You need to leave." He whispered suddenly.  "If she continues like this any longer, you'll...."  He decided it was best not to finish the sentence.  Your crying soothed down.  "I know, I know." You sighed a little afterwards.  "When?" "Now." He replied, staring at you right in the eye.  He cupped your cheeks with his hands.  "Take your phone.  I'll call you from time to time."  You nodded, and he left the room, leaving you alone to pack.

You sighed shakily, gripping your backpack and biting your lip.  You sprinted downstairs, but stopped as you heard your mother's screaming and your brother's yelling.  You creamed the door open to see what was going on, only to see your mother slitting your brother's throat, and seeing his eyes narrow, then blur.  You gasped.  There was a pool of blood surrounding his body, blood running out of his mouth, and his throat. It was all just a nightmare. You were just dreaming. This couldn't have been real.  B/N, so passionate and sweet, dead.  You ran out the house in silence, not knowing where you could have been going or to what danger you could have been heading towards.
You stopped in an alleyway to catch your breath.  You've been running for about an hour, but you knew you'd have to go farther to feel safe from the murderer you had to call your mother.  You leaned against the wall, breathing heavily.
Out of nowhere, you heard a voice.  "Hey, sweet cheeks...." They said.  No--He.  His voice was low and raspy and made you shiver.  "Where do you think you'd be going?" He grinned, pinning you to the wall by holding his arm next to your head.  You gasp and duck under him, trying to run away.  He gets the chance to grab you by your waist.  "I asked you a question..." He growled.  Not in aggression, but....playfully.  Tears started to form in your eyes.  Not only from fear, but stress, anger, and confusion.  "D--Don't hurt me...." You whispered.  You felt his fingers crawl up your skirt, but you instinctively flinched away, pushing his arm away.  He growled again, and attempted the same thing.  You struggled in his grip, which made him smile.  His hand rested on your thy.  You stood in silence, until you snapped at his hand.  He snarled and dropped you to the ground by accident, giving you a chance to run away. You left your backpack behind him, but you took your chances.  You crawled away, trying to get up, but felt him grab you by your legs.  You squeak as he holds you chest-to-chest, giving you no space in between each other.  You try to kick away from him, but he had an iron grip.  "Agh!" You cry, starting to give up.  You felt him drop you again, knocking you out. He threw you over his shoulder, and the last thing you remember was walking out of the alleyway, back into the world again.