Luan Loud x Male Reader

You were the new student in school. You were excited to get started and play lots of pranks. You see in your old school you were known as the King of pranks. No one in your old school escapes your pranking wrath. Each day someone would take a pie in the face or a joy buzzer or even a good old fashion whoope cushion.

As you started walking down the hall you saw two girls walking by. "Hey i'm new here and would like to know where this class is please" You asked. They gave you the directions and you thanked them. They started to walk off but you stopped them again. "Sorry but have you picked class clown yet" you asked some what concerned.

They looked at each other than at you but finally one spoke. "No, their about to in the next 3 months". As she said that you start to smile "Yes,the prank king is still in this" You shouted. The girls start to laugh. "Ok but you'll have some competion" One said.

They walk off but you shrug and head to class. You soon got to class and found every one talking. You didn't see a teacher so that must have been the reason. You continue walking untile you saw a girl who had grucho glasses and a flower on her shirt. You assumed you she was your competion. "Hiya i'm Luan Loud, you must be new here" Luan said smiling showing her braces.

"Thanks for calling me out" you thought." Yeah I am, nice to meet ya" you say nicely. "Well then puter there" she says holding her hand out waiting for you to shake. Little does she know that you were full aware of her little joy buzzer trick. You narrowed your eyes then grabbed her arm and lifted up to see the joy buzzer yourself. "Might wanna try harder than that" You said so casualy. The teacher came in moments later and asked to talk to you. " (F/n) (L/n) could you please come here for a moment" she asked. That gave Luan enough time to put a whoope cushion on your seat. You and the teacher came back moments later and tried to get class started. You walked to your seat with Luan following behind you because she sat behind you. You sat down but nothing happend.

"What" Luan thought while taking off her glasses. "That whoope cushion is brand new it couldnt have broke" she tought again. She continues to walk to her seat behind you. She sat down and a long fart noise filled the classroom. Every one looked at her and she blush from embarresment. She got up and picked the same exact whoope cushion she left on your chair."Wha how did ..." "Got ya" you say to her and every one started to laugh. She started to laugh as well and thought this was going to be a long 3 months.

3 MONTH TIMESKIP

Early at school

"....And that concludes todays faculty scheduel, now onto the honor of being class clown" the principle said over the loud speaker. You and Luan look at each other and smiled waiting for the results. "The...winner... is...oh my we have a tie between Luan Loud and (F/n) (L/n)" he said. Every one cheered And Luan jumped to hug you, you blush but then you melt into it.

"Would these 2 students come to the office to get your picture taken" the principle said. You 2 did as you were told but made a pit stop to your lockers first. When you both got to the office the secretary noticed somthing behind your backs but ignored it. She told you both to pose and smile. "Ok now...3...2...1 cheese" as the picture snaps and the flash is gone she looked at the picture to see they both had pie in their faces. You and Luan laughed your heads off and would've stayed like that longer if the secretary hadn't told you to clean up.

Short Time Skip

You and Luan left the faculty bathroom and roamed the halls for a while. It was silent for a few minuts but Luan broke the ice. "Ya know (F/n) I never thought I'd meet a guy like you" she says blushing a little. "Neither have I " was all you can say. " didn't you say you were the king of pranks once" she continued. You looked at her then shrugged "don't mean to brag but I have done a couple if succsecful pranks here and their as you have already witnessed, why" you asked. She stood in front of you, she was blushing heavily and smiled " well you know...". She quickly kissed your cheek " ...Every King needs a Queen... That is if you'd have me" she was even redder."L-luan" You managed to say

You pulled her into warm hug then into a passionate kiss. You both stayed like that for a while. She breaks away and you pouted "We need to get to class" she says. "Alright" you reply as you both walk to class holding hands the whole step of the way.

The End

Hello everyone I just like to say this is my first story and what better way to write my first story than by writing about my favorite Loud house member

Any way bear with me if my writing is a bit crappy I'll get better over time

If you have any requests for my next story let me know