Bubblegum Candy!

"Prince Gumball has requested that you visit him, (Y/N)."

"Oh really? I'm so excited! When will we go?" I giggled, excited. A kingdom made out of candy? How exciting!

"We'll go in an hour. Be ready, Sweetie." Cake smiled.

"Okay! Thanks, guys!" I smiled, running to the bathroom to shower.

After a nice shower I got dressed. I put on a (f/c) dress with long boots. Brushing your hair, you simply let it flow.

Soon enough, we all stood outside the Candy Kingdom. A pink-skinned young man with bright pink hair ran towards us three. He was clad in pink and was literally the definition of cute.

"Hello." We all greeted, smiling.

"Fiona, Cake! Hello." He grinned, "And you must be the lovely (Y/N) from the (Kingdom's Name)!" He shook my hand, smiling widely.

I grinned at him, "I like your hair, Prince Gumball."

"Thanks!" He smiled, a soft pink blush appearing on his already pink face. I giggled noticing his small blush.
Seriously. How much cuter could this boy get?

Prince Gumball gave me a round of the Candy Kingdom, giving me insights into his cool experiments.
Turned out, he was a science geek, just like me! How cool!

About an hour later, Fiona and Cake had to go, and I decided to stay there a little longer because Prince Gumball was fun to be around. After an amazing evening with the cute pink-haired man, I decided that it was time to say goodbye.

"Thank you, PG. This was a really nice evening." I smiled at him.

"Thank you, (Y/N). It was most enjoyable for me because of you." He gave me a smile and laughed.

"I should be going now. Thank you." I waved at him and began to walk away.

A panting PG blocked my way, "(Y/N)! Do you know the way to your house?" He whispered.

My eyes widened, and my face immediately turned red with embarrassment, "No."

"How could you leave like this, then? Let me drop you." He shook his head at me and began to walk with me.

I laughed sheepishly, "Thanks, PG."

We both were unaware of a certain red-eyed man watching us. That certain Vampire was unhappy. He could see (Y/N) and Gumball laughing and felt something stir within his chest.

He would win (Y/N) over. No matter what.