Chapter 2

2 weeks later

Louis woke up with gasp, quickly looking at the other side of his bed, but only finding it empty. He swallows thickly, tears in his eyes. He sighed and laid back down, closing his eyes.

He had a nightmare about Harry being raped and all that stuff. He hoped that hadn't happen yet, or will happen. He doesn't know what he would do if they did. Probably kill them, but still. He just hoped he doesn't has to.

He didn't realise he had fallen asleep until his alarm woke him up again. He sighed and shut it off, standing up not even bothering to look in the mirror, going downstairs grabbing a bowl and cereal. This had become his usual morning since Harry disappeared. Get up, eat, work, cry, sleep. He couldn't find it in himself to do something else.

When he got out of the shower, he suddenly heard screaming outside. He didn't do anything about it for a few minutes until he heard one particularly scream. A familiar one. It was from Harry.

He quickly sprinted to the window, opening the curtains and indeed there stood his mate. But he was surrounded by 3 guys who looked like they were gonna tackle him or something.

Louis was frozen in his spot until he heard another scream from when one the guys hit him. His eyes widen, and sprints outside, tackling the guy while cursing.

He didn't even realise that he practically killed the guy until Harry laid his hand on Louis shoulder.

"Lou. Stop, you're gonna kill him." Harry said softly, pulling Louis up.

Louis looked around in alarm, only to see that the other guys had ran off. Pathetic.

When he realises that it's real, that Harry's really in front of him. After all those months. He quickly pulls him in a bone crushing hug. He hears Harry sighing contently and he now realises what he really missed.

"I missed you." Harry mumbles pulling back and Louis swears that he saw a couple tears falling.

"I missed you too, babe. I'm so happy to see you. Never leave again." Louis pulls back and kisses Harry. A few tears escaping his eyes.

"I love you so much." Hearing Harry say this brought Louis to reality, that Harry is practically naked (only boxers) and freezing. He quickly picks up Harry, noticing that he weighs nothing. He frowns, his poor baby.

He carries Harry inside and sets him on the couch , kissing his forehead.

"Are you hungry?" he asks softly, holding his hand.

"A little, but I wanna take a nap with you." Harry pouts and pulls Louis towards him. Louis smiles - a real smile- and curls around Harry, warming up both of them.

"Oh and I love you too, honey." Louis says when he remembers Harry had said that and he didn't say it back yet.

He can sense that Harry's smiling and after that he hears deep breathing and falls asleep too.