Chapter 20

*Short Chapter*
Tasha P.O.V
I turn around with big fake smile plastered on my face. "Hey munchkin" I say picking her up and hugged her. "Hey Tasha" She says after I put her down. "Hello Erin nice to see you" I forced myself to say and she just gave a small smile looking guilty. This is her fault. "You too" She says softly. "Um sorry munchkin but I gotta go"I say to Tasha and I kiss her on the forehead."Erin who's this" I assume her girlfriend asks. I roll my eyes turning around. "This is Tasha remember Tasha this is Maiya" She say and I immediately remember her 'best friend'. "Oh okay well I guess I catch up with you guys later" I say obviously hurt inside and wanting to bury myself in a hole and be a carrot. Carrots don't have to experience pain. Why can't I be a carrot?  After walking away I go and sit in the drivers seat and I just break down on the steering wheel. Rosa rubs my back and I look over to her and she has tear stains. I bring her into a big and we cry on each other. I feel I need to tell Erin maiyas cheating on her but why should I? She broke my heart again. I wiped my face pulling away from the hug. " Come on let's go the hotel" I say as I start up the car. Once we get to the hotel Rosa crashes in my room not wanting to be alone. Ignoring hotel policies we light up some blunts. I haven't smoked in a long time but this seemed needed at least to let the hurt temporarily leave. Rosa sat in my lap giggling as I touched up her leg. "Daddy I want you" She says as she takes my shirt off and begins to kiss my neck. I pick her up and I lay her on the bed. She giggles as I get ready if you know what I msan. I take off her skinnies and I slide her panties to the side. She submissively opens her legs for me. I lick my lips seeing she's already dripping for me. I go right in and do my work. I finger her as I give her head. She pulls on to the dreads. I have to hold that ass down from trying to get away. "Dadddddyyy" She screamed before she came all over my strap. I pulled out and sat her on top of my strap. She arched her back as I bounced her up and down. "Fuck daddy I'm about to cum" She moans out. I pull out and I put her in all fours. She screaming and grabbing the sheets. Just know the neighbors know my name.😂. I pick her up and I put her against the wall. I bounce her up and down faster and she starts scratches my back and pulling my hair. Before she can cum I bend her over and I hit it from the back again. "Daddy I have to cummm" She says whimpering. "Hold it" I say. I pull out and I pick her up over my shoulders. I start eating her out again and she pretty much ripping my dreads out. She arches her back before squirting into my mouth. Pineapples. I put her down and she falls to the ground. "Come on Pineapple" I say as I take her to the bed. She pushed me down and took off my strap that faker. She opened my legs and swirled her tongue on my lips teasing me. I really wasn't for it. I pushed her head down and finally she started giving me head this Bitch had to be a alien cause that head was out of this world. "F-Fuck Rosaaa" I say as I grab a handful of her hair. "D-Damnn"I say before Cumming into her mouth. She smiled coming back up. She thought this shit was funny. I put my strap back on and I bent her over. A few more rounds of that and I had her out like a light.
-Next Morning-
I woke up feeling so refreshed that was a weird dream but I slept good asf. I look down at what I'm wearing. Currently nothing. Wtf. I don't sleep naked except at my house don't judge. Was it not a dream....I look to my side and I see a naked female. Don't be Rosa. Don't be Rosa. I shake her and we both look each other up and down."Shit" We both say simultaneously.

Do y'all think Maiya should have a P.O.V?