Chapter 5

Tasha P.O.V
I smile when I see Erins fine ass flirting with the bartender. I was low key said when Maiya said she wasn't coming. "Look who decided to come" I said and she rolled her eyes turning around."What a pleasure to see you here Tasha"She says sipping on her drink. "Well this is my house soo" I say laughing as she turns bright red she's to cute. "I-I knew that"She says take smiling."Babygirl you don't have to act all tough with me come on dance with me" I say softly and grab her hands. She thinks on it. "No gay shit just as friends"She says I pretend that didn't just hurt my soul and I smile it off."Just friends"I say softly. She smiles a Lil as I take her hand taking her to the dance floor. I dance and she watches amazed I know this girl can dance everybody knows. I bring her to me and I hold her in front of Me as we sway to the music. She sips on her drink laughing. She does sum I was not in my right mind ready for she starts grinding on me. I'm not saying nun just in the mist of enjoying it. She sung along to the lyrics as we danced. When she turned around it seemed like the whole world froze as we stared into each others souls. We were super close and I made my move I moved her chin for her to look up at me as I stared at her lips. Right when we were both leaning in her phone rings. Damn. She blushes really hard getting it the contact reads BOSS. "S-Sorry I-I uh gotta take this"She says nervously. And there she leaves Me in the middle of the dance floor dumbfounded some thing weird about that girl but I like it she's so intriguing.
Erin P.O.V
"Now?"I ask boss."I could give someone else the job and they'll get the money"She says and I can just imagine her smirking. "Okay I'm on the way" I say."See you there yungin" she says hanging up. I feel like I'm blowing off Tasha I was actually having a fun time. She's actually a coo person ya know. I look back at the party and I see Tasha talking to a girl she's prolly not even worried about me. I take my keys out my pocket and I go to my car I drive straight to the trap house.
Tasha P.O.V
"You sure you haven't seen her she's light skin with brown eyes and she really muscular "I say describing Erin. "She just went outside I think she's leaving"thr woman says I run outside and I see Erin speed off in a white corvette that was hers. How she get a car? Didn't she just move here?
Erin P.O.V
Good job again Erin I promise Jo one can do this as good as you" My boss says a gives me my duffel bag."Anytime boss"I say and two finger salute her. "Betrer get home I'm sure there's people worried sick about you " She says and I just smile. Once I get home its like 4am. I tiptoe upstairs and I put my duffel bag under my bed."Where the hell have you been" I hear a voice say which scares me to death. I turn around to see Maiya."Out. Go to bed Maiya its 4 in the morning" I say."Erin tell Mr where you've been or "She sighs saying. "or what?"I say.