Make Up

Jacob-
The next day,you had thirty text messages and twenty eight phone calls.
Ten texts and three calls from Paul and the rest from Jacob.
Since Paul was your best friend he was only checking up on you cause he found out what happened...and he said him and Jacob got into a pretty nasty fight.And Jacob's were...well,to apologize.
Jake:
(Y/n),I'm sorry.please forgive me.I don't like Bella...Edward just left and she needed a friend.

Jake:
:(

Jake:
(Your nickname) please!
And so forth and so on.
Finally you called him back after texting Paul and telling him that you were ok.
"(Y/n),listen-"
"No Jake,you listen.You could've just told me the truth!That would've been a lot better than this!"
"I know and I'm sorry."
"Ok."
"Ok what?"
"Just ok."
"Do you forgive me?"
"Whatever."
"I'll just take that as a yes.Ill be over in ten."

Seth-
You never did fight.

Leah-
Same as Seth.

Embry-
You began talking and being a happy couple again as soon as he brought you your cookies.

Edward-
Same as Seth.

Emmett-
You forgave each other after laughing off what he made you mock.

Rosalie-
Same as Seth.

Jasper-
Same as Seth.

Alice-
Same as Seth.

Bella-
She came over to your house the next day and apologized and explained that she didn't like Edward she was just curious about him and his family.
You also said sorry for jumping to conclusions and you both apologized for yelling.