They Ask You Out

Jacob-
You have been friends for a long time.One day while you were over when Bella was with Edward,you and Jacob were walking around his yard when he stopped and flat out asked,
"Will you go on a date with me Friday?"
And of course you smiled and said yes, because everybody loves a hot tan werewolf.

Seth-
At Bella and Edwards wedding Seth asked you to dance.And you danced until the song was over."Hey,(y/n).Will you go on a date with me Saturday?"
He smiled at you and you smiled.
"Yes.I would love to go out on a date with you Saturday."And you danced until Bella and Jacob began arguing.

Leah-
Imprint.Leah imprinted on you,not on purpose but it happened.
"Well,if you'd like,and if it'd make you happy.Would You like to go on a date with me tonight?"
You said yes because one,you are her imprint,and two,you've had a crush on her for a good while.

Embry-
You were at Emily's and with the help of the pack he asked you on a date with a (your favorite flavor) cake.
(Y/n),
Will you go on a date with me?
In (your favorite color) icing.
And you said yes.

Edward-
You never really went on a date date.but it still counted.You went into the forest and sat down on the field where you both sparkled in the sunlight.And talked about everything.

Emmett-
Hunting.You went hunting for a first date.It was really fun,a little gory,but fun.

Rosalie-
You went shopping.She asked you if you wanted to go on a shopping spree date.And you couldn't turn down shopping,or a date with Rosalie.

Jasper-
(Same as Emmett)

Alice-
(Same as Rosalie)

Bella-
You stayed at her house and talked for hours.She asked if you'd like to come over and have a 'date'.You ordered pizza and talked until Charlie got home from work.