Chapter 1

"Hansheol-ssi. Are you shtill shingle?" My drunk boss asked me as he leaned towards me.

I leaned back to avoid his stinky breath. He also reeks of alcohol. So gross.

"N-No. I have a boyfriend." I lied. I hate getting involved with my co-workers as much as possible. Epecially our boss. His wife came to the company the other day and she threatened us that nobody touches and flirts with her husband.

Well duuuh. Who the hell would do that? To this guy? Aaackk.

I actually didn't want to attend this celebration for our new project but they said it could be a good chance to impress our boss so i came. I didn't know that he is a total pervert.

"Nyou're wying." He said. I grimaced as he kept on pushing his head towards me. He then held my hand and i tried to pull it away but he gave it so much force.

"S-Sajangnim." I said, trying to break away.

The videoke room is too loud that my other co-workers couldn't notice. They were dancing and singing and drinking.

Shit. What should i do?

He then attempted to kiss my neck so my body moved on its own. I slapped him, strong enough to echo all throughout the room. He fell down and my co-workers stared at us.

"S-Sajangnim. I-I'm-" he then slapped me back. Ouch!! That hurts! I held my cheeks.

"How dare you!!" He shouted.

"Ya, Hanseol. Why did you?" One of my co-workers asked.

"Ne. He's our boss." Another said.

They all looked at me as if it was my fault. They didn't even bother to know the story before accusing me.

"I didn't-"

"You're fired!!" Our boss shouted at me again.

I knew it. I needed the job but i couldn't sell myself out.

I just stood up and bowed my head.

"I'm sorry." I said before going out. Waaaah. That was so embarassing. As my co-workers, how could they not ask what happened? Would i do that for no reason? He is our boss so why the hell would i slap him if he didn't do anything wrong?

I just sighed as i stood up outside the videoke room.

I caressed my cheeks. It stings. How could he hurt a girl? That jerk! I swear to god, i will get back at him someday!

I took a cab and went home.

When i was about to open my door, i noticed a piece if paper stuck in it. I pulled and read it.

It says:

Notice: Move out within two days. You have 5 months of unpaid dues. Please settle and leave.

Wow. It was barely a week since i started working and i got fired, now i'm being kicked out of my house. How unlucky.

I don't have enough money with me right now so i have to plead again. I'll gladly move out but i had to delay the payment. I sighed as i crumbled the paper.

I went inside and directly went to my bed room. I laid down my bed and started to reflect on myself.

What should i do now?

Should i try my luck at Seoul?

Will i be able to survive and find a decent work with a decent boss?

All this questions lingered in my mind and i should find an answer soon.