The Truth comes out

En başından başla

     "My little girl is going on her first date!" She squeals and we all laugh as she looks at Kenny. "We have to do something!"

     "Like?" We ask along with Kenny who tilts his head.

      "How about we all help her get ready?!" She squeals and the boys smile evilly.

     "We get to see the girls cabin?!" They cheer and Kenny sighs as he looks at his chart.

     "Well all major things were canceled to look for termites or something..." He mumbles and smiles. "Why not?"

     "Yay!" They all cheer as I stand petrified over the fact the boys were going to be in our cabin.

•*•*•

     "God what is taking so long?!" Dean shouts as he rolls off the couch and I roll my eyes. "What is with you girls? Taking your time with everything." Grumbling his complaints Daisy calls from the bathroom.

     "Okay here I come!" She shouts and the door opens as she walks out in a dress. "Well?"

     "Whoa..." Dean mumbles as the guys gawk at her. Their mouths hanging open, even Charlie's, and I stare at her expression. "You look great...." They all manage to mumble and she laughs.

     "Won't a dress be overdoing it?" Violet mumbles and the guys look over at her.

     "And to hot...." I shout as they look at me. Shifting on her feet she sighs nodding.

     "I guess...." She whispers as she turns on her heels and goes back into the bathroom.

     "Why did you shoot her down like that?" Dean barks and Violet rolls her eyes.

     "Because you can't just let her go out like that, she could have passed out from heat exhaustion!" She barks and he frowns as we sit and wait silently for the next outfit.

     Walking out, she stands in a more drafty dress and breezy as she smiles and the guys once more lean forward with goofy smiles.

     "Still trying to hard." Violet states and she frowns hurrying back in and Dean hits her with a pillow.

     "I didn't even get to get a good look!" He shouts and she rolls her eyes as the door opens and she narrows her eyes at yet another dress.

     "Daisy! No dresses!" She shouts and Daisy slams the door and I wince and lean into the couch.

     "You are gruesome!" He shouts and she slaps his head.

     "You can't just love everything she walks out in!" She barks and he frowns hugging his knees.

     After about two hours of outfits, she finally walks out in shorts and a nice shirt as she nervously stands there. The guys as smug smiles and we all nod as her eyes lighten up and then I shove Dean up.

    "Now, let's have some fun!" I shout as Dean tilts his head then nods as he walks the "catwalk" and we all cheer as Adam jumps up doing the same. Grabbing some hats and such off some of the beds, they strut their stuff and we wind up all walking down acting like models.

     So after hours of our model show and the awesome DJ skills of Charlie's IPod, we find our way outside all waiting for Malcolm like she was our daughter going to prom. We watched as he walked up from his cabin's direction. He walks and Daisy smiles at him as he nods to me and they walk off.

     "So.... Anyone else wanna spy on them?" Adam asks with a wicked smile and I roll my eyes as Violet shakes her head and we all watch their backs disappear.

     They all make agreements to walk around the camp and I walk along to keep my promise of support with Malcolm. Walking a bit, I find them waiting in line at the ice cream place and  I sigh as I keep my face hidden.

      After a while, they leave with their ice cream and I follow as he walks along and they wind up at the lake. I pant as I walk from the killer heat and I sit a ways as they walk down the pier. I watch as they sit down and then I see him take a deep breath and-

     "I knew it..." I jump as I turn around looking at Charlie. "You were worried." He whispers and I shake my head yanking him down. "Owe..."

      "Listen!" I hiss as he looks at me. "We can't be seen, or else this whole thing will go down hill!" I bark and he stares at me with wide eyes. "Look, Malcolm is telling her something and he was afraid he would screw it up."

     "I see..." He whispers as he leans back into his hands as he stares out over the water. "So you've just been watching them on their date in case he needs help?" He asks and I frown slightly.

     "It sounds crazy now that you said it..." I mumble and he shakes his head as something cold touches my arm. "Hmm?"

     "You look like you're about to die." He mumbles and I stare at the lemonade with wide eyes.

     "Lemonade?" I ask as he nods and I take it with a sip. "Ooh! Nothing's like good lemonade." I cheer and he laughs as he sighs and I look at him. "What's wrong?" I mumble and he shrugs slightly.

     "July is almost over...." He whispers and I stare at him nodding. "I just can't see why camp goes by so fast...." He whispers and I smile slightly as I nod and he looks over to the pier. "Oh look." He whispers and I look over where they are hugging and we both stand as he smiles. "Mission complete?" He asks and I shrug.

      "Let's go find out." I mumble as we run and hurry back to the main building as the sun sets over the lake.

    Everyone stands waiting as Charlie and I hurry up and I look over as Daisy and Malcolm walk inside the building and we all tense up. There at the door, they separate and I watch as Daisy walks up.

     "So are you two dating?" They all mumble as she shakes her head. "Then what?"

     "We're just friends." She whispers  and they all groan.

     "Just friends?" They ask and Violet steps forward.

     "Yep." She whispers with a smile and Violet sets a hand on her shoulder.

     "So are you alright?" She whispers and Daisy nods with a big smile.

     "I'm fine." She says as I look up to see Malcolm with a small smile. He looks our way and nods at me then mouths two words I'll never forget.

"Thank you."

     I elbow Charlie as he looks at me and I nod slightly. "Mission accomplished." I whisper and a small smile forms on his face as he nods and we listen as Daisy explains what happened.

•*•*•

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and please comment or vote, also add and follow! It's an honor for your view! Thanks again!!!