Y

"What're you doing here?" You asked over excited that Jihoon is visiting you for the first time in over months.

Jihoon carefully took a seat across from you.

You rolled your eyes at his skeptical personality, "It's safe. I didn't do anything to it." You raised your hands to reveal that they were cuffed. "So why're you visiting?" You placed your chin on the palm of your hands and stared at Jihoon's facial features knowing you won't see him for a while, or at all.

Jihoon clenched his fist. "Why did you kill my sister?" He seethed through his teeth.

You pursed your lips, "She was too close to you for a girl. I should be the only girl around you."

Jihoon glared at you resisting the urge to punch you. "SHE'S MY SISTER YOU SICK BASTARD!" He yelled at you.

"You never know." You said smiling at him. "Technically step sister." You stared Jihoon right in the eye. "Don't think I don't know about your past crush on her, you know? Before she became your step sister."

Jihoon tensed up. "Yeah, but I got over her. I-... I won't ever-"

"She never got over you..." You said looking at your fingernail.

"So what?" Jihoon said. "Did you have to murder her for it?!"

You smiled sweetly at Jihoon. "We're all a little crazy, Jihoon. I am, you are. Everyone has a bit of crazy in them." You said so calmly, it raged Jihoon even more. He got up from his seat.

"Awe leaving so soon?" You asked mocking him.

"You're wrong." Jihoon said looking at the ground. "You're the only crazy one." He opened the door to leave but you stopped him.

"How's your girlfriend, Sulli?" You asked.

Jihoon paused for a moment before asking, "How did-"

"I have connections~" You replied, "Good luck on the baby too."

Jihoon clenched his jaw and left. You knew from the start when you first saw it. Jihoon would end up with that female police officer that one night they handcuffed you.

Jihoon left leaving you to live the rest of your life at the mental facility.

A/n:
Seungcheol bby is next °3°

- Yun