Chapter 2~The Dream

Sarah's POV
After the first day I was the most exhausted I've ever been in my life. Our beds weren't here yet so Toni and I had to sleep on the couches in the living room. We both brushed our teeth, I took my makeup off and washed our faces. I was taking it step by step down the stairs "god there's so many stairs what is this a haunted old hotel?" Toni was racing down the stairs which I wasn't really surprised but he's been doing that all day, you'd think he'd be worn out, I guess that's the problem with little boys - there's no off switch with them. "Sarah can you tuck me in?" Asked Toni and as a big sister I did, kissed him on the forehead and said goodnight. As I was laying down on the couch, it was really hard and bumpy but they were already here for probably a 1,000 years because of the design and how they felt. "Sarah, do you like this place?" Said Toni that couldn't fall asleep. "Can't judge a book by it's cover by just reading a page" he was confused after I said that (of course) "it's going to be different as I'm saying and it's only been the first day. Trust me you'll probably be living here for the rest of your life" "THATS SO COOL" said Toni. " go to sleep you noob" as I said when I can't keep my eyes open, ready to forget today.

Toni's POV
It was a long day of unpacking which was boring but me and Sarah washed up and laid on the couches, mine was plush, too plush I sank 4 inches. I asked Sarah if she liked it here and she got all confusing and wise in a way which I just ignored. I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about school starting next Monday. Sarah doesn't have to go to public school because of social things I don't understand fully, she's always been quiet and anti social anyways so why bother by going to public school now. After thinking about that for a million hours, I fell asleep wondering what will happen here.

Sarah and Toni's dream
* a man with a amulet in his hand with a red Ray attached to the moon saying spells, they all had fangs like vampires while the vampire hunters came and tried to get the stone, the stone flew up in the air and a man tried to get it but it flew over the cliff so he jumped into the lake and no one has seen him since or the amulet*