Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"She's awake" the doctor told Ramin as he say his head laying in his hands. Ramin got up to start walking to the door when the doctor stopped him. "I'm really sorry to have to tell you this but, it looks like shes not gonna last much longer. Maybe not through the night. Ramin felt his heart sink down. He knew this time would come eventually but did it have to be now? He moved the tear that was falling from his eyes aside and walked in the room. Samantha was pale almost a grey her eyes were only partly open and she looked like she could leave him at any moment. Maybe she would. "Hey" he said grabbing her hand and sitting down next to her grabbing her hand. "Hey" she said weakly letting out a small smile. "I'm going to die soon." She said to him he put his head on her stomach and started to cry. She started crying too and pulled up his head to kiss him. They heard a knock on the door and Kim walked in. She ran towards Sam and say on the other side of her bed. "Can you guys do one last thing for me?" She said tears forming up even greater in her eyes. "Of corse! What is it!" Kim asked. Sam looked at Ramin "can you get are marriage license from the house Kim can sign it as are whiteness. I just want to be married to you have this one thing before i go. Please." He started crying even harder but shook his head yes. "I'll be right back i promise" he kissed her and started for the door "I'll see you soon!" She yelled back at him he turned to look back one last time. "I love you." He said then closed the door behind him. She turned to Kim her face was wet from tears. "After i go can you please give Ramin the letter in my drawer" her sister smiled at her a nodded. "I love you Sammy." Her sister held her hand and laid her head next to Samantha's. Samantha felt herself slip away and she didn't fight it she thought of Ramin and how much she loved him and how much she wished she could stay with him but she couldn't fight what was happening. Her heart rate slowed down and she closed her eyes. "Samantha?" Kim said quietly. "Sam?" She started to shake her as she watched her heart monitor turn to a straight line. "No!" She let out a tiny scream and she kept squeezing her hand hoping it would work. That she would wake up and tell her everything was ok that her little sister wasn't gone.