Your eyes

Chapter 1

Samantha Barks sunk down to the ground holding her head. This was the third time this week she had a headache, that was so bad it made her sick. "Babe you okay?" Ramin walked to her and sat down pulling her into his arms. Ramin and Samantha had been together for almost two years. The loved and would do anything for her. Without her he didn't know what he would do. She loved him too and she knew they would always be together. Having him made her want to act like nothing was wrong. She knew if she wasn't okay he wouldn't be either. She just sat still. She had been having pains like this for a while but lately they were getting worse. "You need to go to a doctor Sam, this is just going to get worse until you find out what it is." She kept her head down. She hated doctors and she refused to go unless she was dying. "I'm fine." She attempted to get up but pain shot threw her whole body making her crash back down to the floor. "Are you still going to tell me your fine?" He asked truly worried about her. She smiled at him. Sometimes she hated how over protective he was but other times like now it was nice to know he loved her this much. She stood up and lifted her hands in the air. "Woo!" She said laughing making it seem like she just won a prize because she was able to stand. He jumped up too. "Fine, whatever ignore what I say." He turned to walk to the kitchen. She started to walk forward but felt like something hit her in the head. Everything around her started spinning. Soon everything turned blurry and she couldn't move. Until she just saw blackness. "Sam do you wan't something to eat?" After a second of her not answering asked again. And still no answer. "Sam?" He yelled then ran out of the kitchen to see her lying on the ground knocked out. "Dammit Samantha, couldn't you listen to me just this once." She walked over to her and picked her up in his arms. "You can't stop me from taking you to the doctor when you don't know. He walked out of the house and to his car. He was starting to get worried as the color in her face was fading.