Part Four The Rave

Zaria's POV ~two days later~

Kirihito is sitting on the futon when my phone rings. "Oi, what's that annoying noise woman?" He questions.

"One, I told you not to call me woman, and two, its my cell phone." I lean over my bed and grab my phone. "Hello?. . .oh, hey Sara!," my best friend Sara was on the other end,"Yeah, he's still here . . . . . . . .tonight? . . . I don't know of I should leave him here alone. . .bring him?!?! No way!! . . . . .fine, see you at seven. . .yeah, bye."

"Oi, wo...Zaria, who was it? What's goin' on?"

"Well, me and you are going to a party tonight."

~ Four hours later~

We arrive at the old abandoned red brick building precisely at seven p.m. "Why did you wear that? You look like a hazard light." With Kirihito saying this, I look down at my clothing. He was right. With my neon pink shirt and tyedye noen leggings, I indeed look like a hazard light. I stuck my tounge out to him.

"Who cares, it's a party. It's not like an emo event or something."

"OK . . ." I walk forward ferociously and swing the wooden doors open. My mouth drops open, but Kirihito smirks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

T

he music was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. Scremo music was pounding from the stereos and every where I look, I see black. I woman with fishnet leggings, a guy with a leather jacket and Mohawk, and my friends Sara and Camilia laughing at me from the bar.

They walk over to me and start laughing. I look at Sara in shock. "You didn't tell me this was an emo/goth party!"

"Well, I should have seen this coming, I mean you look like you just stepped out of a movie from the eighties. Like seriously." Sara said lifting a piece from my side ponytail. "On the other hand, your friend here got it right." Sara eyed Kirihito and his fishnet shirt and leather jacket. "You must be Kirihito, I'm Sara, and this is Camilia."

Camilia waved from behind Sara. Camilia grabbed my hand and turned to Kirihito. "We're going to take Zaria to the bathroom and fix her up. If you can't tell, she's sticking out like a sore thum." We looked around and about ten people we're staring at me. Camilia dragged me to the bathroom, flipping her blond hair as she went.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you sure I look good in this?" I self-consciously pulled at my shirt. Or should I even call it a shirt?

"You look amazing!" My friends cooed.

Akura-ou's POV

Fifteen minutes later she finally walked out of the bathroom. Wow. Her and her friends walked up to me. The blond one, Camilia?, spoke first. "So, what do you think. I little bit of dark eye-shadow, black lipstick, lip definer, flat iron, and of course, a spare outfit I brought along." She smiled and looked towards me. "Well. . .?" She flung her hand in the air dramatically.

"Good, you look good." I said to Zaria. She blushed.

Zaria's POV

My friends put me in a mini, puffy, black skirt with fishnet leggings and black spike heel boots. For a shirt, a black lace see through corset to where you can see my black laced bra underneath. Diamond earings and black silk gloves with ribbon. I'm so embarrassed, they even straightened my hair.

"Hey, hey, hey!," a guy on the stage shouted into a microphone,"the band is taking a small break and we're opening up the stage to anyone out there who would like to sing us all a number."

"Wait, where did Sara go?" I turned to question Camilia.

"I think I found her." She responded. Camilia pointed to a head of raven black locks running up on stage.

"Hey everyone!" Sara enthusiasticly spoke in the mike. "My friend Zaria over there, is a really great singer . . . but she's also really shy." Sara made a pouty face. "So, how about you help me get her up on this stage!! Zaira, Zaria, Zaria!!!"

A steady chant of my name surges throughout the building. I can literally feel my heart beat in my throat. The chant continues and a feeling of nausea rouse in my stomach. Why are you doing this to me Sara?! You know I get major stage fright!!

I lifted my head to look at Kirihito. He was just starring at me with a bemused look. I glance towards the stage, where my best friend and probably two hundred people where chanting my name. Then I look back at Kirihito.

I start walking in the direction of the stage.