Part Three Meds

Zaria's POV

I woke to the feeling of hot breath on my face. "Ozie, get off of me boy. I'm not in the mood." I assumed it was my German Shepard Ozie.

"Oi, am I a dog now?"

"Waaaaa!!!" I screamed jumping out of my bed.

"What's wrong, did I scare ya'?" He said with a smug grin on his face.

"Well, ya!! You basically gave me a heart attack!" I calmed down and crossed my legs on the floor. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it to me. The man looked at me with curiosity. "Who are you exactly?"

Akura-ous POV

My name? Should I tell her my real one? No, I can't. "Kirihito, my name's kirihito." I held my hand out to her. She won't even suspect it when I kill her tonight. My fingers are itching, and that's as long as I can wait.

Zaria's POV

"Kirihito, my name's kirihito." He held his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me up. "By the way, thanks for helping me. But why did you bring me in your house, and not like, the hospital?" I blushed fiercely and turned away.

"I...don't know...I just..did."

"Well, anyway, thanks for your help. Do you mind if I stay here for another night?"

"Well, my parents are home, so they can't see you. But I don't see why not, I mean if you need to."

"Thanks." He ploped down on the futon and his scarlet hair flopped down behind his back. A question was itching at the back of my throat.

"Is that your real hair color, or is of dyed?" He lifted a lock of his hair and looked at of.

"Its real." My mouth dropped open and he shot me a glance. I immediately shut it. "It is real." He said again.

"OK, I believe you. Now if you don't mind I have some things I need to take care of." He looked at me bit didn't say a thing. I walked into the bathroom, shut the door, and pulled open the mirror cupboard. Starting my daily routine.

Akura-ou's POV ~Two hours later~

What's taking that woman so long!?!? I lift my head just in time to see her walk out of the bathroom. She actually looks kinda cute. Wait, what am I thinking. I'm go to kill her tonight any way. She's wearing brown boots and a peach colored dress. Even her hair is kinda curled.

"Are you done in the bathroom?" She blushes and tries to hide it. Cute, Wait... What?!?! I slightly shake my head to get rid of the thought.

"Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that." She whispers. I get up and walk into the bathroom. The mirror cupboard is slightly ajar, so I open it.

"What are all these for?" I ask as I look at the shelves upon shelves of little bottles. "Are they medicine?" She comes up behind me and looks over my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, they are. About Six months ago I got in a serious car accident. My ex-boyfriend's sports cast slid right under the wheels of an 18 wheeler. He wasn't hurt much and just bolted. I myself barley made it to the hospital alive. I had all my ribs broken, one lung was punctured, debris were stuck in my back and neck and a whole lot of other stuff was wrong. I have to take each one of these every morning, and if I forget, its a good chance I might die. There's only 32 of them, its not hard to remember. I mean, at least I'm alive, right?"

I turn around and look at her. She was smiling while saying all this. How could she smile? She was basically already on her death bed, so how could I deprive this woman from the short time she had left? How could I kill her?