Chapter 1: You are perfect.. Or not

*ANTHONY POV*
      I've been sitting on the couch in this hotel all day after my cousin said I do to his new wife. Me being younger than 21 was stuck in here with my
Sister for the rest of the day. So I decided that Today was the day I finally have the balls to text this beautiful girl in my kik contacts. I saw her profile picture in April but I have no chance with her but today will be the day I find out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{KIK}
Anthony~ Hey
Sara~ um hi?
Anthony~ How are you?
Sara~ Good.. Who are you by chance?
Anthony~ oh right I'm Anthony one of Maddie's friends I saw you in my kik contacts and I thought you were beautiful.
Sara~ oh well thank you
Anthony~ this is already really awkward I'm sorry
Sara~ no it's okay I've heard things about you and you seem cool.
Anthony~ oh well thank you I think we will be great friends then
Sara~ Indeed we will
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *SARA POV*
I'm getting ready to go to my old camp for the day with my best friend Leslie when I got a text message from this kid Anthony. At first I was weirded out but Leslie said he was a really nice dude so I decided to keep texting him.

After texting him for almost the whole day, we become really good friends. We had so much in common and I learned so much about this kid. But Anthony he's different then the other guys I talk to, he made me feel a type a way I never felt, like a hundred of butterflies are inside me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ANTHONY POV*
  Throughout the whole day we texted and we kinda clicked together. She is  honestly the best person to talk to because she laughed at my stupid jokes and took the time to get to know me. I haven't talked to this girl for long but all I can say is she was perfect and I had to make her mine.
————————————————————
*2 days later* *SARA POV*
  I've been talking to him for a couple days now and I can't hide the fact that I like him a lot anymore. He makes me feel so much better about myself and actually gets me to smile.

  See I've been having problems lately with anxiety, depression, and my insecurities. I usually never just start talking to someone like I've been doing but I let my walls down and I'm glad I did with him.

I've been having a bad day today and Anthony knew something was wrong so I decided to tell him about everything. So I really hope he doesn't stop talking to me because I'm not exactly okay.
___________________________
*KIK*
Anthony~ you okay? You seem like something is bothering you..
Sara~ honestly I'm not really used to talking about my feelings and showing my emotions towards people but I think it's time I tell someone about the real me nobody knows. So I've been having really bad anxiety for awhile now causing me to think way to much and get nervous a lot of times when I shouldn't. This makes me have a harder time with making friends face to face and doing daily things. I've also been going through depression because i don't exactly have a lot of friends.
Also I've been getting bullied lately on Instagram and everything. So because of all this I have become really insecure about how I looked. I hate how my thighs touch and my hair isn't to my butt or how my top lip is so small it's almost invisible or how my body looks in clothes. I'm having a really bad day today and I just feeling really worthless. I hope you know you are the first person i have told about my problems that isn't my best friend. I really hope you don't change your mind on me and think I'm totally weird and everything.
Anthony~ thank you for telling me Sara.. But my thoughts on you are still the same. You are the most perfect girl I've ever seen. You may not think so but you are absolutely beautiful. It doesn't matter if your thighs touch or how Long your hair is or you have small lips or how you look in different clothes. What matters is your personality and you have the best personality ever. You are definitely not worthless because you mean so much to me. I promise that everyday my goal will be to make you feel better and feel less depressed. I will eventually save you because you deserve to be happy.
Sara~ Thank you so much Anthony. You don't know how much that really means to me. I thought you'd leave like everyone does. But you are amazing.
___________________________
*ANTHONY POV*
   When I got Sara's text today telling me about her problems made me feel horrible. A girl like her deserves to be happy. I will promise her that everyday I'll make sure she gets better and feels beautiful. She shouldn't be insecure honestly she is absolutely perfect no matter what. This made me realize how much she needs someone in her life. And I knew no question about it that I loved her and I have since I texted her.
___________________________ ~flashback over~
*SARA POV*
Isn't it sad when someone used to make you feel so worth it but all of a sudden they become the person who makes you feel worthless.