"Wonderful. I went to the beach with my husband and kids. They had a lovely time. We might go back next year. What did you do?"

"Stayed home, read books...the usual." I replied.

"You're missing out on all the fun Scarlette. "

"Reading's fun."

Mrs. Longly smiled at me. "Yes it is. You're such an interesting young girl."

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled back. "So I've been told. So I have a new english teacher...Mr. King?" I told her, hoping she knew something about him.

"Oh yes! Mr. King is new this year. But I'm afraid I don't know much about him. All I know is that he just graduated college and this is his first job. I think he's around 23 or 24...I'm not quite sure. I haven't even seen him yet."

"Oh well, I hope he a good teacher"

"Mhm. Good luck sweety."

"Thank you Mrs. Longly. Well, I better head off to English. The bell's gonna ring soon and I want to get a good seat."

"Alright. See you later!"

"Bye!"

I walked out of her classroom and headed off to English...room 222. I still had 6 minutes before the bell would ring, but I always get to class early. Room 222...here it is. Hmm...the door's locked and I don't see anyone in there. I guess I'll just wait outside the door.

15 minutes later....

Where is this teacher?! He's 10 minutes late on his first day!!! I already don't like him. Half the class is out roaming the hallways since there's no one to supervise them.

"Hello class. Sorry I'm late." A young man with a sexy voice said coming down the hall. I turned to look at him. He was halfway down the hall, wearing a white button down shirt with the top buttons undone, black pants, and had way too much gel in his gorgeous honey brown hair. His icy blue eyes glistened in the light. His hands tucked casually into his front pockets, a black messenger bag slung across his shoulder. He was amazingly good looking and I even think he smiled at me...wait Scarlette...he's a teacher. You shouldn't think like this. I gathered myself together and looked away from him as he stood next to me, unlocking the door. He opened the door and held it open. "Ladies first." He said to me. I gave him a small smile, proceeded into the classroom and took the seat in the first row closest to the door...I like to learn, but I already don't like him.

Mr. King came in after everyone...well, what was left of the class, came in. The slutty girls all took seats in the front row near his desk. He wrote his name on the chalkboard and turned to face us. "Good morning class. I'm Mr. King, but I'd prefer it if you call me by my first name, Jeff. I think students learn better if their friends with the teacher and in order to be friends, you call eachother by our first names, right? Right. So let's go around the room and introduce yourselves. I'll ask you a question about yourself and in return you can ask me a question. Sound good? By the way, exactly where is the rest of my class?"