Chapter 1

I feel the claws and teeth dig into my leg as I try to run away. Blood gushes out, leaving a dark red trail behind me.

I'm getting tired from running so long. I'm breathing heavily, my hips are sore, my lungs are hurting. Every step I take my leg hurts more and more.

I hear the dog bark and growl as it chases me through the woods. Deep, angry growls, from a dog who has it's mind set on killing.

It's not just any dog, it's a hellhound.

I hide behind a tree and hold my breath. Maybe if I'm quiet enough it won't know where I went. After a few minutes I let my back slide down the tree as I sit on the muddy ground.

I look at my left leg and see deep claw marks. I can see the white bone in my leg showing through the dark, red, warm blood.

The pain in unbearable as I move my leg and try to get all the mud off so it won't get infected.

I move my hair out of my face, leaving a line of blood on my forehead.

I hear a growl and know infection is the least of my worries. I quickly stand up, as I stand up I can feel the bone in my left leg snap. The hellhounds teeth had dug deep enough into my leg to puncture, and break the bone. I scream out in pain, as half my leg is disconnected from the other half at the bone. The bone breaks through the skin, as I'm about to run when I am pushed to the ground by a hellhound.

It bites my right arm, I scream out in pain. I feel it's powerful jaw and sharp teeth snap the bone. Then it bites my shoulder, which is surprisingly even more painful. I feel the broken half of my leg being bit, then pulled on. The skin tears apart, the muscles are ripped to shreds, as the hellhound pulls off the bottom half of my leg, from my knee down.

As I feel myself become ripped apart by the hellhound, I can no longer scream or cry. All I can do is wait to die.

The hell hounds teeth dig deep into my neck as I take my last breathe.
_______________
A/N
That was the short introduction chapter, the next chapters will become much longer. Comment and let me know what you think so far :)

This is my second Dean Winchester fanfiction, if you'd like to you can check out my first one 'The Winchester Brothers'.

I will update at least twice a week :) I hope you all enjoy it! Don't forget to share it with your Supernatural loving friends! :)
~Mandatha