Chapter 7

(Dan's POV)
Ok. The riddle is Where we met and played a game we also talked about roses and pain. The tattoo parlor. I get in my car and drive. I walk in and see You are doing great. Or should I say well. What could that mean. Oh! The well in the forest. Of course. I drive the long drive and then I see the well and Phil. He hands me the last clue You did amazing. I hope you enjoy star gazing. I smile. "Phil I would love to star gaze with you." He smiles and leads me to a blanket and lays down on it. I lay down with my head on his stomach. "Hey look there's you." He says pointing to the brightest star. I laugh. Then I say, "Hey look there's you." Pointing to the star tags so faded I could barely see it. We laugh. Then I see a "Shooting star make a wish." I wish for me to always be this happy. "What did you wish?" I ask. "I can't tell you or it won't come true." He says smiling. "Ok well then you can't know my wish." And I smile back. "That's fair." He says. I shiver. It's cold now that the wind picked up. "Want a blanket?" Phil says. I nod and we share a blanket. Then I shut my eyes and fall asleep. I'm waken up by Phil shaking me. "Dan wake up look at the sunrise." I open my eyes and sit up. Then I see the prettiest sunrise ever (because I've never seen sunrise) and then I point to the sun and say "Phil look. It's you." He laughs. I think my wish will come true.

(Phil's POV)
My wish was that he'll be my boyfriend. I guess I have to ask first.

[305 words]
{A/N: They had a date!}