Chapter 6

(Phil's POV)
I'm asking Dan out on a date. In a creative way too. Hopefully. I'm going to give him clues about where it is and what time it is. I have to ask him out then give him the index card. The first clue is "Where we met and played a game we also talked about roses and pain." Then he will go to the tattoo parlor and see the second clue. "You are doing great. Or should I say well." Because then he might go to the well in the woods where I will be holding the last card. That one says "You did amazing. I hope you enjoy star gazing." So I walk into Rakdi's Makeup Spa. The bell rings. I go up to Dan. I know he's gay as well because for the month I've known him we have gotten to know each other so well. "Hey Dan how are you?" I ask. "Oh hi Phil. I'm good and you?" He answers. He looks so hot. "I'm nervous but good." I truthfully say. He is smiling with his beautiful smile. His soulmate is other because his ring is purple. "Dan. I have to ask you something." He nods as if to say go ahead. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I'm so nervous. What if he says no? What about our friendship? "Yes I would." He says. I smile. Then I hand him the index card from my pocket. "Good luck." I say and wink. Then I leave and go to the well.
[295 words]
{A/N: I hope you liked the chapter. I'm sorry updates are slower than my other books' updates.}