| Chapter Three | Blair |

I sit in front of my bfffffff, Peter Hale. I tell him everything. I've already told him about the bite and how it's disappeared, how Derek came and asked about it. Everything.

Everyone says that he's in a coma, that he can't talk. He told me he's paralyzed. That it's driving him insane. I told him that no matter how crazy he becomes, I'll never leave him lonely.

We can talk through this weird bond thing. I can hear his thoughts, and I respond to them. Mom thinks it's adorable. I don't get why. But some of the other nurses say I'm going to lose my mind if I keep talking to him in such a manner.

After I told my Bfffffff about the wolf bite, he said 'sorry'. I asked him why he was sorry, he wouldn't respond. So I changed the subject. We began talking about random things, such as what I wanted to be when I grew up and such.

"Eleanor?" I hear someone behind me ask.

     Turning around, I see mom pointing at her watch. Time to say goodbye.

     I sigh and turn to Peter. I lean over and kiss his forehead, giving him a hug, then walking out of the room. I notice my mom smiling in awe, but ignore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Scotty." I say to the teenage boy as he pulls me out of the car seat in the back of Stiles's Jeep. (Took it from moms car.)

     My brother chooses to ignore me as we search for his inhaler. Talking about skewl and lacrosse.

     "Scott." I say again. Still no response.

     "Poopy Head McCall." I say, giggling a little before my smile fades as he doesn't respond. I sigh.

     Then it feels like someone hit a head over my head and I let out a loud cry. I fall to the ground, then it all goes numb. I can sense Scott and Stiles trying to help me, but I can't focus on them as I hear something--- someone, talking.

     Kate. Kate. Kate. Look out. She'll be after you. Look out for Kate. Kate Argent. Look out for Kathryn Argent. She's after you. She's after Scott.

     Looking over, I see a little blonde headed girl.

     "Who are you?" I ask.

     She smiled with teary blue eyes. "Blair. Your twin sister." Then she faded away.

     Then everything went back into place, and I could hear Scott and Stiles.

    "Blair." I whisper.

    Scotts eyes widen, and Stiles looks at my brother confused.

     Blair...

(A/N: I know it's short, 'Blair' with me. Haha... Oh god, I'm such a dork.)