Zola's Nephew Part 2

I go to meet Dr. Zola at his office. I knock at his door.

"Come in." he says in his thick sweetish accent. "Ah miss. Barnes" he says once I walk in .

"What do you need?" IO ask impatiently.

"I wanted to give you the file for your mission." he hands me the file and I look at the picture of Zola's nephew. I say to Zola "he has your eyes."

"He does. I see myself when I look at him. The last thing I wanted to tell you was to keep my nephew safe."

"I'll protect him with my life." I say seriously.

After that I decide to write a note to Rose in case I see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hrs. later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the S.S.R. and me,Robbie,Oliver,and other soldiers. Before we go I say to them "I'm going to get Matthew, you guys knock out anyone who gets in the way, DO NOT KILL THEM! I say looking at them.Agreed?"

"Agreed." they say in unison. 

"Let's go" I whisper. We walk in and while they were beating up the people in S.S.R. I run to where they are holding Matthew. When I get to the door I hear a "Hey,what are you doing?" When I turn around t's Howard Stark.

"Mr. Stark, please don't make me hurt you" I say shakily 

"wha-wait--are-are you Alexia Barnes?" he asks'

"Yes , and if I don't get Matthew Zola a lot of people are going to die and the people I love." I say.

He looks at me for awhile then says "I'm sorry, but...'

Before he could finish I knock him out. And put Rose's note by him.

When I open the door Matthew looks at me up and down and says "Who are you?"

"I'm the ultimate gift of mankind." I say"your uncle sent me to get you."

"I thought he would've sent the winter soldier."

"Who's the winter soldier?" I ask.

"He's kinda like you. He's fast,strong,and has a metal arm. We found him in the mountains. Now that I look at you he could be your brother.You look a lot like him!" he says.

I take this in and then say "let's go, Matthew"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back at the S.S.R. after the attack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose Carter is walking down the hall when she finds Howard Stark knocked out. She was going to wake him when she finds a note with her name on it. When she opens it the note reads:

Dear Rose,

I'm sorry about this. I only do it to keep you safe and so I don't have to die at the hands of Dr. Zola. I miss you so much there are times where I lay awake at night on my bed in my cell wondering what my life would've been like if I hadn't gotten captured by hydra. I know you blame yourself for my capture but you need to stop. Everything happens for a reason. Tell Peggy for the job offer. Even though I never got to work at the S.S.R. it still means a lot to me. The main thing I wanted to tell you is vital! You need to stop looking for me. I don't want you to get hurt or worse killed. You will always be the sister I never had.

                                      I will never forget you,

                                          Alexia Barnes 

When Rose puts down the note streams of tears are falling down her cheeks.

"I will NEVER stop looking for you!" she whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~Back at hydra~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When I get back from hydra I storm into Dr. Zola's office and screams "Who is the winter soldier!!!"