After Shock

When we returned to the hydra faculty Dr. Zola is waiting for me there.

"Welcome back miss. Barnes how was your first mission?"

I just say "awful"

"It will get easier for you to kill in time." he says. He has a file in his hand. "This is all the information we have on your friend Rose Carter." he then lights the file on fire. "As promised."

"Thank you."

"You may go to your cell you look tired miss. Barnes"

I nod. Then I go to my cell. I lay on my bed thinking about how if I hadn't done the mission I would've been out of here tomorrow.Steve was right it was a big mistake. Bucky,Steve, and my parents are probably frowning at me right now.

Just then Ray comes in "can we talk?" he asks' I just nod. He lays down by me on my bed. He then looks at me and says "how are you holding up?". I sigh, "not well. I know I should be a little happy because I saved Rose from getting killed by hydra. But with the information that I discovered during the mission doesn't help."

"What information did you discover, Alexia?" ray asks'.

"Just before Dr. Sammy Jo Beckett died she told me that the S.S.R. was going to rescue me from here...but...they needed her for something only she could do. And with her dead...i'm stuck here forever."

Ray sits up and I do the same. Finally he says "I know this won't mean much but i'm sorry." I start to cry and he hugs me. I whisper to him "why do bad things happen to good people ?" 

"I don't know but somehow, someway, something good is going to come out of this ."

He wipes my tears away and when he's about to leave I say "Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay here with me just until I fall asleep? I really don't want to be alone tonight."

"Okay."

We then talk about our old lives before hydra. When I am almost asleep I feel him kiss my forehead and whisper "Goodnight, Alexia." 

  Do you guys think I should make Ray and Alexia a couple? Please leave a comment about your onion. I need it!!!!!!