CH. 2

(Y/n) POV

Me and Neo were walking back to base and we were talking about what just happened "you know that this is the first time" she said and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders "it's only the second time I've ever used it to it's limit" and she leaned up on my shoulder. We kept walking and I looked over my shoulder "Some one else is following us" and she nodded "They have been since the fight" Neo said and we went around a random corner and the person went around "What should we do?" she asked me and I smirked "Split up and get back together at base, they can only follow one of us" I said and we split up. I went across a crosswalk and she went left at it. The person was following me 'At least she's safer than me' I thought and the person seemed to be catching up with me. I let them get within five feet of me when I turned around and said "Any particular reason your following me?" and the person was a woman with white hair tied up in a bun with blue eyes. Her outfit was white formal wear with thigh high high ,heeled boots. She then cleared her throat "(Y/n) (L/n), you are under arrest for conspiracy against the kingdoms" and she pulled out a sword and put it to my neck. I kept my blank look and said "So, how many soldiers you got here hiding in plain sight?" and I looked around and about 50 people all came out of crowds with guns pointed at me. I knew I wasn't going to win if I resisted even with Neo's help our chances of success let alone survival were very slim so I did the smart thing and surrendered. I put my hands up and the woman said "Glad we could solve this without violence" and I chuckled darkly "Oh, there is going to be a lot of violence before this is over" and one of the soldiers came up to me and put handcuff's on me. Once I was restrained a white armored car pulled up and general Ironwood walked out "Mr. (L/n), I would say it's good to finally meet you but then I would be made a liar" and I grew a wide toothy smile "Oh if it isn't the general, done hiding behind your army and using it to cause more harm than good?" and he punched me in the stomach. I bent down to my knees and said "You know, for someone of your age, I'm surprised you can even move around, but hey, you got that lap dog doing everything for you right?" I said and the woman seemed to get mad. She was about to kick me in the face but the general said "Schnee, stop, don't stoop to his level" "heh, if if you wanted to approach my level, you'd need a mountain of bodies to climb" and I started to laugh manically at them "Someone shut him up" the general said and one guy came over with a muzzle. When he tried to -put it on I bit his pointer and middle finger off and he shrieked in pain. I spit them out and said "Oh, come now Ironwood, we can still be civilized about this" and he the growled and one of the soldiers hit me with the butt of his rifle and it knocked me out.

Time skip

I woke up and I was in the back of some car. I tried to move but I was in one of those strait jackets that they use for insane convict's and I had on a face mask so I couldn't bite anybody. One of the guards noticed I was awake and said "hey look, the freak is awake" and I growled at him "Oh look, he's trying to act tough" one other said and they all laughed. I just glared at the floor and thought 'Good thing they didn't follow you Neo'.

Neo POV

"So, that's how (Y/n) was captured?" Cinder said not pleased about her prized pawn getting sent to prison. I nodded yes and she sighed "Fine, Roman!' she yelled and roman came coming "yes?" he asked leaning into the room "Get ready for a prison break, were going into save someone" Cinder said and he left "Neo, I want you to get me emerald and Mercury, I have a special job for them" and I nodded. I pointed them to Cinder's office and I went up to my room. I sat on my bed and thought 'Hang on (Y/n), were coming'. I know (Y/n) is very strong, in fact, if he activated his semblance to full power, he could easily beat Cinder and her lackey's. His semblance allows him to have control over fire and even eat it to regain strength, When he fought that team of rainbow chick's that was just a taste of what it really can do. I was just wondering one thing, why was Cinder so interested in him and his powers?

3rd POV

(Y/n) was walking down a corridor with armed guards in front and behind him. He smiled slightly at the other prisoners and kept his head down. They eventually came up to one of the cells and opened the door "welcome home" one said and shoved him inside. He got on his knees and dusted himself off while a large muscular man said "Hey, fresh meat, been awhile since I had a good beat down" and (Y/n) looked at him and said "Oh look, an overconfident idiot who thinks he can fight me? Tell me, do you know what it means to have every bone in your body systematically broken?" and the man looked confused "What?" "Ah, good, then let the fun, begin" and (Y/n) rushed him. The guards made the mistake of letting (Y/n) out of the strait jacket but theft the muzzle on and only a few minutes after (Y/n) was put in his cell, guards were running to it. Once they arrived they came upon (Y/n) sitting on top of the man who was very clearly dead and (Y/n) said "Can I have a new cellmate, this one's warranty ran out" an d before any of the guards could react the building shook "All guards report to the front courtyard, we are under attack!" the intercom said and the guards just re-locked (Y/n) in and they left running out front "sounds like my rescue was early" he said and put his hand son the bars. They soon glowed orange and (Y/n) melted his way out. he then ripped off his muzzle and said "Might as well go join the fun" and he followed the guards out. All the while, scales started to appear on (Y/n)'s body, and the air was burning with heat 'Let's go show these idiot's what real fire power looks like'