Ben just laughs, his puppy dog face long gone by now, pretending that what I just said was the funniest thing in the world. "Pfft! You? Having plans? Yeah, sure. Like that could ever happen."

"Um, excuse you. I happen to have a date tonight." I say, thinking about the sweet thing I could have all to myself tonight.

"Sure. Who are you going out with tonight?" I ask, a glint of anger in his eyes. Probably from me not giving by now.

"Um, not 'who', 'it'. And I have a date with a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream tonight. And I think it would be rude to cancel on it." I say, a grin spreading on my face.

He glares at me, his shoulders relaxing. "Um, I think you can make a rain check with your 'date' for your friends."

I sigh, giving in. "Well, I guess I can. But, your gonna buy me another pint of ice cream next time I want some. Understood?" I question, glaring at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever floats your boat." He mutters, turning to Brian and Tim. "Brian! Tim! Come here a second!" He half shouts at the two, causing Brian to almost jump out of his seat.

"Shush! You could wake up the teacher, and I don't want another day or detention." I whisper yell at Ben. He rolls his eyes, paying me no mind.

"Hurry up! Your taking to long to get over here!" He playfully yells at them, not realizing that he woke the teacher up. Ha, I warned him. But he didn't listen.

"Benjamin Drown! Detention for the next 2 days! Now, shut up!" The teacher yells, passing out a few seconds later.

I glance at Ben, and I see him starting at the teacher in shock, his jaw dropped as far as possible. I laugh, causing him to snap towards me and glare. I laugh more, his face reminding me of a mad puppy.

"Wow Ben. You sure messed up this time." Tim laughs, plopping down into the seat beside me while Brian quietly sits down in the desk behind Tim.

"Shut up..." Ben says, turning his attention from me to his desk so he can sulk. I mentally laugh, before reaching over to him and whacking him on the back of head. He turns to me, quickly leaning over he desk to hit me back.

I grab his hand before he can touch me, and I quickly stand up so I can twist him arm behind his back, holding him in place. He yelps from the suddenness of what I have done, before he tries to fight back. He has trouble, but ends up getting out of my grip, and tries to grab my arm to hold me back.

This goes on and on for a few minutes, until we get stopped. "Alright, alright. Cut it out you love birds and grab your stuff, it's time to go." Announces Nat, interrupting out little feud. Realizing what she said, we both slightly blush, snapping away from each other.

"Ew, don't even joke like that Natalie." Ben say, a weird look on his face, and his blush still on his face.

I nod in agreement, my blush long gone by now. I grab my stuff, and head out of the room with Nat, Tim and Brian, none of us bothering to wait for Ben. We are halfway down the hall, walking in a comfortable silence, when we hear someone yell from down the hallway.

"Wait for me! Don't you dare leave without me!" I hear Ben yell, but I don't bother trying around. I hear footsteps quickly coming from down the hall, before I feel a body ram into me from behind.