018. R L

Breakable|SebastianStan

Real Life

SEBASTIAN SAT ON THE BED, LOOKING OUT OF CHRIS' BEDROOM WINDOW. The sky was a blazing colour of yellow with an autumnal orange settling underneath it. It was a cool evening in New York. The window slightly above his head was ajar, making a chill run down his spin as the air hit him. The flaming, golden sun was heating his skin slightly as he waited for Chris' plan to start.

His feet lifted him off of the bed and lead him over to Chris' set of draws. Sebastian carefully studied the items on top of them. The Captain America bobble head was still until his finger ran over its head, making it bob up and down enthusiastically. It continued while Sebastian looked at a Bucky plush that was sat next to a Captain America one. His hand lingered over the teddy's soft head, like he was waiting for the right moment to touch it. But before his hand fell on top of the toy, his phone buzz in his pocket. Sebastian's hand left the area around its head and grabbed his phone. He quickly turned it on, used his fingerprint to unlock it and then saw he had a message from Chris.

Chris
she's coming up with cobie
hind or something then cobie will lock the door
there's some snacks under my bed
good luck 👍🏼

thanks man
i'll try 😂👌🏼

Chris
nothing naughty 😉

what?
no make up sex? 😂

Chris
if you feel the need
but remember, it's in my bed

so that's a no to make up sex? 😒

Chris
whatever man
good luck 👍🏼

thanks 🙂

Sebastian noticed Chris' wardrobe was big enough to squeeze his muscular body in. His heavy, nervous breathing fell silent as he heard the door open, two people talking, a door slamming shut and someone inside the room complaining. All he could think about was how close he was to Abi since they hadn't, physically, been near each other in days, he was longing for her touch. Oh, and those snacks under Chris' bed.

"Now's my chance." Sebastian thought. He slowly opened the door to see Abigail sitting in the same position as he was only moments ago. Abigail's highlight was shining in the last remaining light of the sun. Her eyes were a bright blue with the yellow light making them glisten, making Sebastian love her more. He opened the door more, but didn't realise one certain position made it creek. Abigail's head shot round to where the noise emerged from. The side of her mouth slightly turned upwards at the sight of him, but suddenly fell when she remembered what he had done.

"I thought you were happy to see me for a second," Sebastian chuckled as he left the wardrobe. He closed the door before his body made its way over to Abigail's, but she shyed away from him.

"Please Abi. I never cheated on you." Sebastian held out a hand for her.

"Sure you didn't," Abigail's tongue was dripping with sarcasm as she spoke.

"Why would I cheat on you? You're perfect."

"No, I'm not. There's better people in the world for you than me, so just leave now and we'll be over."

"But I don't want anyone else," he sat next to her, making the mattress sink, "I want you." He reached his hand to touch hers and this time she let him. Their hands interlocked like they used to always do; with their fingers between the others fingers. They had a moment in silence as the familiar feeling came back, making butterflies grow in both of their stomachs. Neither of them could understand why they had fallen out over something stupid. Neither of them could understand why they decided to be apart because of it. Abigail's eyes wondered from their hands up towards Sebastian's eyes. His bright blue orbs were making her feel at home.

"I can't let you go again," Sebastian sighed as his head moved closer towards hers, "I won't let you go again. I can't afford to lose you" their heads almost touching.

"I won't leave you," she whispered onto his lips, "I promise."

"Good, so now I can do this," his warm breathe tickled her lips but as soon as she could react to it, Sebastian's lips were pressed onto hers. Although neither of them liked cliché things, they couldn't help but feel sparks fly. It was like their first kiss, only this time, they had a stronger relationship than before.

Abigail was the first to pull away, much to both their dismays, but her forehead rested on his, keeping them as close as possible. Both their breathes were short and hot, making the air around them slowly get warmer.

"I don't know why we didn't make up earlier" Sebastian chuckled.

"Neither do I" she smiled back. Suddenly, Abigail's phone rang, which resulted in a quiet groan from both of them. She picked it up while Sebastian left the bed and ran his hands through his short quiff.

"Hey...Hi...Hello...Cobie?"

"Yeah, hey. What's going on between you and Seb? Anything happened yet?" Abigail looked up at Sebastian as she lowered her phone from her ear. She gave him a small smile, in which he returned, and lifted her phone back up to her ear.

"Well, we're okay now. No more bad blood or anything"

"Well that's good, I'm glad you are. Have you done anything?"

"We kissed, but that's it really"

"So, it sounds like you two are okay?" Cobie asked before it sounded like she whispered 'sshh' to someone.

"Yeah, I think we are" Abigail smiled at Sebastian. "Are you coming to get us out now, or what?"

"Oh, oh yeah. Sure. We're coming now"

"Okay, see ya"

"Be up in a minute." Abigail ended the call before dropping her phone on the bed and running straight into Sebastian's arms. He quickly embraced her back and held onto her tightly.

"We're okay, are we?" He looked down at her.

"Do you think we are?" Abigail looked up into his eyes, waiting for him to answer.

"Whatever you think"

"I think we're okay"

"Then we are" he kissed her forehead then sighed in content.