Cameron - restaraunt

you and Cameron were out on your anniversary date. you had been dating for 2 years now.

you were in the restaurant ready to order when Cameron starts to get a little horny. His hand on your thigh began to grip tighter, which you know that means he's getting a boner.

"baby." you whined, which also turned him on, "were in a restaurant." you whine more.

"well if you weren't wearing that tight dress we wouldn't have this problem." he says, you mentally high five yourself.

"baby please." he says and you shook your head.

"I need you so bad right now." he whispers in your ear, which makes you shiver.

you remove Cameron's hand from your thigh and place it around your waist so you could feel closer to him. It was pretty dark in the restaurant so you began to kiss Cameron's neck while he lightly moaned. Then Cameron let out the 'need' word.

you both had a safe word and a need word. for if you wanted to stop or if you really needed the other.

you instantly gave in and took Cameron out to the car.

"thank you." he whispers, you nod knowing at this point Cameron needed your body.

removing all clothing, Cameron slid into you and starting pounding.

"y/n" he moaned loudly.

you wrapped your legs around his torso and gave him what he wanted.

"thank you babygirl."

---------