Jacob's shoulders relaxed as he thought about it, "Yeah. That sounds good, I've never been to a beach that was actually sunny." I smiled at how sheltered he was of the world.

"Wait, you mean you've never been out of Washington?" 

"Well I've traveled a little bit, but it wasn't anything big. Plus it was during the winter."

"Oh. So where did you travel?"

"I ran a few states away from Washington."

"Oh, so you were a wolf."

"Yep. When you're a wolf the options are limitless."

I felt my heart begin to hurt, I knew I would never be able to shift. I'd always be stuck with my inner wolf wanting to break out, but never having the material to ever shift. When did I go from such a normal woman, working in a restaurant. To being a wolf from a long generation of the spitting image of myself? These thoughts have haunted my thoughts for awhile now, but only now did I give them much thought. Maybe I haven't thought about it because, Jacob is my distraction.

"Hello, Christi? You in there?" I heard a distant voice.

"Yeah, uhm sorry. I kinda zoned out."

"You ok?"

"Yes. Fine. Now lets go get Cierra." I smiled and hopped off the couch. I hear Jacob's large footsteps echo mine. We came across a big white door replica of every other door in this house, but I knew instead of an empty room on the other side, laid Cierra's bedroom. I knocked and turned the knob, her room had changed quite a bit in the past few years. I remember light pink walls decorated with shelves of barbies and posters plastered everywhere of Leonardo Dicaprio. Now she's changed through the years, her walls painted a dark purple with blank walls. The rooms furniture held a desk, a leather seat with a lace lamp beside it, and a dark purple comforter on the bed to match the room. 

"hello?" I called into the room. As it all came into view I see Cierra laying on her bed with headphone in her ears, blasting music into her ears. I turn to Jacob who's anxiously waiting to go into the room, "She may need this more than you do." 

I walk across to her and sit beside her on the bed. Her head turned into my direction feeling the bed sink beside her. Cierra's face gave a soft smile, but her eyes read tortured and scared. I returned her small smile, but mine was out of comfort and love. Cierra removed her headphones from her ears, and looked to me and Jacob.

"What's going on?" 

"We decided that we all need to get out of this house, and Jacob's never been to a Florida beach." I smiled, and Cierra's eyes lit up at the sound of the beach. "So get your bikini on and we're headed out." 

I didn't need to tell either one of them twice, Cierra changed in a matter of seconds. Jacob had rushed down the hall to the guest room we were staying in the past couple days, and changed into his swim suit. "I remember those shorts quite well." I winked at him.

Jacob had a brief blush spread across his cheeks, and he seductively came and wrapped his arms around my waist. He began to kiss my neck and purr into my ear, "I remember quite well, what happened in that hot tub Mrs. Future Black." I trembled at the sound of his voice.

"Well, keep it up Mr. Black and we're not going to the beach." 

"MMmm, I would take that offer. But, we promised someone we'd go." Jacob reminded me of Cierra.  Ohh right, I had almost forgotten in the moment of lust.. "But I'll still take the offer and then we can still go to the beach?"Jacob teased.

I put my palms on his bare chest and gave a good push, "Nope. Let's go."

Jacob sighed with a roll of his eyes, "Fine." I chuckled, and I grabbed the skimpy material that I had packed from my suitcase and took it into the bathroom. I made sure I was quick or either Jacob would want to join me, I swear did he take hormones for breakfast?