Chapter One,

I pointed my bayonet through a sandstone building. I pulled the trigger on a bandit trying to infiltrate the clan base. I shot a group of six, then reloaded.

I got rid of the far away bandits and clicked a button on my bayonet. It shifted and turned into a spear, it's silver blade glowed brightly.

"Come at me. Scaredy cats" I teased and charged a group of bandits. I swung my spear and cut them all in half, they died and faded into dust. I Rand and leaped above another group, and kicked their head breaking their necks.

~~~\Time • Skip/~~~

"Phew. Thank you so much for protecting us Dune." An old voice sounded behind me. And I turned around to see it was only a scraggly balding man. Who was called the clan leader.

"It's no problem. After all it's my job! Ya know?" I chuckled lightly.

"Ah, yes. Being a Mercenary as strong as you must have its benefits!" The clan leader laughed.

"Anyway. I'm gonna hit my afternoon nap. Call me if you need anything." I said, as I walked to my medium sized house. It was made of sandstone and some brown and black furniture scattered the room.

I followed my way up the stairs and pushed my hand through the long, black string of beads hanging there instead of doors.

I flopped to the bed and curled up in a ball, and fell asleep.

~~~\•/~~~

Fin! I know a lot of these are short but I don't have much time to write them.

Vote

Follow

Comment

Enjoy!