I really am at loss for a name of this chapter

A/N I tried writing this chapter like four different times last night and I was up until about midnight trying to write this but the chapter kept deleting itself so I got mad. Anyway here ya guys go.

Head hurts......

Can't move.....

Pain....

You hear voices getting closer and you find the strength to open your eyes..

You are in a old lab, your hands are chained above your head, your feet chained to the floor below, leaving you hanging from the wall. Lots of tools are all around, chains like yoirs line the room. "Someone must've been experimenting  on the prisoners here." You think. The voices are getting louder.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!" An angry voice said, "EVERYONE KNOWS SHERLOCK HOLMES WAS INVESTIGATING A MISSING PERSON'S CASE! SOMEONE IS BOUND TO COME HERE LOOKING!" "I-I," the voice from before says. "WELL THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" 

Two figures enter the room. "Aha! The angry voice says, now calm, " finally awake huh?" You glare at the doctor, he seems middle aged, shaggy brown hair and thickframed glasses. The figure that firs attacked you was standing in the shadows, glaring. "Not much of a talker Holmes?" The doc asks, " Well we'll soon change that." He grins maliciously, walking over to the cabinets and pulling out a syringe, "My friend here tells me you've been equainted with my syrum," he chuckles, "Well, if you don't tell us what yuyuou know.... you'll experience it again, only much much more than just a dart full." Your eyes widen in fear and the doctor laughs at your face. "..." You try and speak but you are still too weak, the doctor steps closer and laughs. "Well I guess you are more stubborn than I had thought he injects the needle into your arm and instant pain flairs through you, your screaming echoing throughout the halls.

A/N I can't find the publish button nuuuuuuu