Chapter One. - Attack at Starbucks.

Danielle's POV:

  I just walked into Starbuck's for my morning Caramel Frappuccino. I get that and a double chocolate chip muffin for breakfast. But today was a little different. Today I felt like I was being followed. And I was right. Because it all started this morning.

  ~ Five am ~

  My alarm started to blare Wake Up, which is part of Twenty One Pilot's Stressed Out. I do love that song. I yawned and stretched my arms standing up walking to my bathroom. I started the shower. Turning the dial to lukewarm.

  I then walked back into my room grabbing my violet and black towel set. Ever since my parents disappeared it has just been me in this gigantic mansion. My days have consisted of the same routine. Get dressed for school, eat breakfast, school, get home and shower and change into midnight black clothing, then search to find my parents.  But yet I still have nothing.

  I got showered quickly and changed. Today I am wearing a warm brown turtle neck. White skinny jeans. And black boots. Today is a chilly autumn morning, so might as well go to Starbucks and get my usual.

  ~ Present Time ~

  I grabbed and apple, granola bar, and water and put it in my backpack. I put on my white beanie and thick black rimmed glasses grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I turned on the radio and hummed along with the song Fight Song. I kept looking in my review mirror to see a black Toyota jeep with an unknown plate following closely behind me. I go to get out of my jeep but first I grabbed my butterfly knife and tuck it safely into my boot. A spy could never be too safe, sadly.

  "Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, what may I get ya?" a brunette girl asked with too much enthusiasm.

  "Um a medium Caramel Frappuccino and one double chocolate chip muffin." I say scanning the room out of the corner of my eye.

  "Okay, that will be $9.48." the young chipper girl replied way too happily.

  "Here, keep the change." I said handing her a $20 bill.

  "Oh, you don't-" she started to say but I just smiled and walked off.

  I sat down in the farthest corner and opened up my laptop. I looked through the news lately to see if I could find anything out of the ordinary. But nothing. I heard the cushioned chair scrape against the floor in front of me. I looked up to see a light olive skinned boy with dark hair in sunglasses.

  "Yes?" I asked raising my right eyebrow.

  "Miss Danielle?" the boy questioned.

  "Who wants to know?" I questioned sipping my frappuccino slowly.

  The guy jumped up and pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. I heard different screams and shouts throughout the store. The boy silently glared at me, watching my every move. I just glared and stood up. Slowly.

  "Now, now. Make any obvious movement and I will shoot. You have been on my hit list for some reason. I need to know why." the guy said impatiently.

  "I belong to Sir Alexander Clancy. I am his only daughter. I am a trained specialist. I am searching for my parents. I am a lethal beauty. Send that on to Xavier, your boss." I replied stiffly.

  "Okay, EVERYONE! You saw and heard nothing, this is personal business only. If you try and call the cops they will be on my side." the boy shouted then left.

  I sighed and sat down finishing my breakfast. Then I was on my way to school. But I never made it to school. I got knocked out. My last thought was: 'Why did I not see this coming. I am so stupid!!'