Introduction.

All that was running through my mind was that my parents were gone. Gone like the wind. And it was only me who had to figure out how to save them. The cops say they are dead. But me? I knew better. I have been searching for about five months now. And I will not give up.

  ~ Five Months Ago ~

  "Mom, dad! I'm home." I called through the echoing mansion.

  But all there was replied was silence. So I shrugged my shoulders at the time thinking they were just out. When it started reaching around eleven o'clock at nightfall I got a little worried. So I went to their bedroom. I knocked on the door but was met with silence.

  I opened the door to see that the room was trashed. I looked around with wide shocked eyes at the scene that was held before me. I rushed down the grand staircase to call the cops. They came and left saying that I was now on my own no use in looking for them. But I knew better.

  When I was little I was trained to analyze and look much more closer. My father always was the one who was overprotective of me. So I went back to the bedroom and did just that. What I found was a crumpled up paper ball. Probably the police just overlooked it, so I took an even more closer look at what could just be very ordinary.

  "Dear Daniella,

     We have been kidnapped. They found us. We were so happy you were out of the house. Plus we doubt they even know we have a teenage daughter that we know can kick butt easily. Why do you think we have trained you since you were young? You have spy blood coursing through your veins. Use it. And track us down.

  Love, Mommy and Daddy."

  So according to this, my parents are spies. And it's up to me now to find them. They could be anywhere on this planet. And I am on my own to search. So besides juggling school at the same time I need to save my parents, well this is just fantastic!

  ~ Present Time ~

  So now I have been searching. And for five months came up with nothing. I may just have to give up. Whoever took my parents made a good job of covering up their tracks. As I was about to give up, that's when I got my first clue. At the same time my very first fight too.