♠CHAPTER 5♠

It's been a week since the whole bestfriend truth and ex husban letter and im more relax. I spent the weekend with rose in a resort in my private condo, so im ready to work, i make my way to my office wishing good morning to everyone i see.
As i get to my office i see an emvelope on Rose desk addressed to me. I take it and make my way to my office, it seems that rose is running late today ill ask about it during lunch. Turning on my computer, my phone rings "Pear Matson of Matson Corp. speaking what can i help you with". "Hello miss. Matson its Charles Parks from the tech corp i was just calling in to notify if my letter got to you" ah yes mr. Parks-" " call me charles pearce" " okay charles as i was saying before you interrupted me yes i got your letter". He chuckles "my oh my pearce i didnt know you were fisty, im glad you got my letter read it as soon as posible and call me to the phone provited in the letter with your respond". Before i could answer he hang up " well that was intresting". Once my computer was on i started on my most recent projects. An hour or so went by when Rose comes inside my office "umm pearce". "Yes Rose" " You have a visitor in the meeting room" "but theres no schedule meetings today, whats going on your sacaring me" "its best you go and see for your self".
"Okay lets go see who this unannounced visitor is" making my way to the conference room i start to have a weird feeling, like who is waiting behind this door is bad news so taking a deep breath i open the door i enter.

The first thing i see is the long rectangular table with all the chairs neatly in place except for one witch is being ocupied by a man who seems to look like someone i remember but im not sure if it is.

As i was about to speak he beat me to it and as soon as he did my heart stop beating and i was breathless. "Hello dear pea, did you miss me dear wife" it took a few seconds for my shock to wear off. "How did you find me? And what are you doing here!" "your a really sneaky pearson pearce it took me a year to find you! Do you even know how worry i was i waited every night hoping for you to come home" he whispered at the end.
"Dont come and tell me all that bullshit, you werent worried about me when you were fucking my supposed bestfriend were you. So dont come to me and say i was so worried because you didnt give a shit about me when we were married"
He started to laugh and it pissed me more.
"Your so naive dear wife and your so cute when your mad, but did you know that i never signed the divorce papers, and if i did i would have gave you a house and money,
but then again i would have not signed the papers because i love you too much to let you go".
"Well aparently you didnt love me enough, you went behind my back and betrayed me with my bestfriend for many months and i was stupid not to realize that all those late nights you spent with your lover.
Im sorry to say, well not really but if that is the type of love and life you wanted to give me, im happy to tell you that you can keep it cuz i dont want anything to do with it".
"I do love you she was a mistake cant you understand that your the only one i want".
"Its easy to say that now. Now that you lost what you had, now you come and say that your sorry it was a mistake. You dont know what i felt when i saw the man i loved, my husband cheating on me whit someone who was close to me.
I think that at some point with your late nights and mysterious calls i suspected something, but then again i had so much faith and trust in you i let it go. I regret not following my instict sooner, because now i dont believe a single damn word that comes out of your mouth".
"And if we are done here please make your way to the exit because your not welcome here".

With that said i made my way to my office, still mad i started packing all my work to do at home. "Rose im going home make sure to cancel all my meetings if i have any and for no one to bother me". "Yes mam"
With that said i made my way home.