♠CHAPTER 3♠

I'm speechless once she was done I walked out of there like the place was on fire. Now here I am two hours later in my apartment waiting for rose to show up.
I was brought out of my trance by the knock at the door.
Opening the door i taugh it was Rose instead the delivery boy stand there. "It 30.25 mam" paying him i said "Thankyou. Keep the change". When i was about to close the door i saw rose aproching my apartment. "Tell me verything, hey why do you look so white. Did she do something because if she did ill go looking for her right now and show her your not alone. She-". "Wow calm down she did nothing is more like what she said that got me like this. Come in and ill tell you".
Once every thing was set up to eat and we where sitting down u started retaliating what carla said to me. "She told me she was in love with him since college, but he only looked at her like a sister nothing else". "If he cheated on you with her it dosent look like he treated her like a sister to me. Unles you consider fucking your own sister normal". "Rose, shut up thats disturbing and let me finish". So i told her everything she told me, Rose was so shocked that she was speechless for a while.
"So she told you she was pregnant but she lost it, and that your ex wanted nothing to do with it. In my opinion something is missing, she is only telling you wath is more convenient to her for you to know". "I was thinking the exact thing but i am not willingly going to go ask that cheater if its true. I dont give a dog shit what he has to say ill stay put whit what i know". "Well it has been a long day pear, im going home i suggest you go to bed and rest. Forget what she told you and keep doing what your doing". "Your right. Night Rose see you monday get home safe". Once the door was locked and the lights were off i made my way to my room, i really nead to sleep this off to continue my life the way is. Once my teeth where brush and i had my pajamas on i made my way to my bed, i laid wide awake for some time before withought realizing i fell asleep.

I woke to someone knocking at my door still sleepy and grogy i made my way to my door. There on the floor laid an envelope whit my name written in cursive letters .
I was in no mood to read it so i put it in my work bag to read later and got started on breakfast since i wasn't gonna get any sleep now.
Walking to the kitchen i passed the calender i notice that after i had to drop the flowers to the grave yard i need to go to the mall and buy adress for the gala my company is promoting this coming month.
Once brushed and ready i made my way out of my apartment greeting those who know me on my way. I really need a Starbucks coffe right now ill go befor i get to the cemetery. With the flowers bought the only thing i need is my cofe, so to make it fast i went trough the drive through. "Good morning what can i get you" the operating person ask."Morning i would like a large mocah ice foam coffe pleas" "that will be $6.25 mam". Giving her the exact amount she told me to wait a minute and return with my order. I thanked her and made my way to the person who i consider a fatherly figure who i miss the most in the world.
I know my way around these grounds so well i dont have to see where im going to know that ill get there. Stoping infront of the sepulture that i have visited for years. "Well Mr. Paterson you where right it's best to leave the past in the past, i got my supposed closure... Instead i ended with more questions than i wanted. Im trying my best now that your not here but in still lost without you. Ill come back again i must go now."

The weekend went by fast, today's monday. Getting ready i dial Rose to get me some breakfast if she could. Im just walking in when the receptionist Pass the message left to me. "Mis. Matson a man called and asked if you got a letter, if you did to read as soon as posible". I tried not so sound shocked " did he gave you his name or any way to contact him"."no mam, all he said was that once you red the letter you will know who he is". "Well thank you have a great morning" " like wise Mis. Matson".
Whats so important that i must read this letter. Ridding the elevator to the 30th floor took for ever. Opening the door to my office the smell of pancakes invaded mi sense. Hurring to my desk i dial Rose " Yess boss" "Thank you so much" " i know, I know. You can take me out to lunch for it". "Sure now let me have my breakfast bye" " bye bossy pants". Putting my stuff on the desk the letter falls out. I put it behind my breakfast, once done with break fast i open the letter.

Dear pea

I must say, your departure was so sudden i didn't get so say good bye. Well my lovely wife will i was worried to death about you you where hidden relly well for a year in a half. Now that i found you princess, i think is time to come back to me. After all we are still married, i never signed the divorce papers. Well see each other soon enough my love now that i know where you are. Expect a visit from your husband.

Sincerly... Jacob Black