Back To School

Aubreys PoV

Ugh, I think as i wake up to 'what makes you beautiful' playing on my phone, it was 6am  and it was the first day back to school after the week off. I sit up and stretch. I felt like I had no energy whatsoever and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep.

I sit on my bed swinging my legs over the side off my bed and groan softly. I stood up and my legs bucked underneath me making me fall down, good job my bed was behind me was all I could think.

I push myself back up again and grabbed my wardrobe which was close by. I open the door taking a deep breath and felt my ribs when I put my hands on my chest.

I cringe slightly as I get my uniform out off my wardrobe and place it on my bed. Soon after I got my uniform out I take off my pyjamas.

I put on my white bra and nickers before I put on my white button up blouse and then my black trousers, I then put on my grey cardigan and button it up.

Both my blouse and cardigan hung on me and my trousers, well they had to have a belt. I then slip on my shoes which were black with a buckle on the side off them, after putting my shoes on I sit infront off my mirror and brush my hair.

I brush my hair into a high ponytail and then convert it into a messy bun with two strands, one on either side off my face.

My hair was done and I moved on to my make up, I did a simple mascara, filled in my eyebrows and added lipgloss

I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs; I still had no energy, in fact l was even more tired than I was when I woke up almost a hour ago

I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs; I still had no energy, in fact l was even more tired than I was when I woke up almost a hour ago. After making my way downstairs I sat on the sofa having not been noticed by mum.

She takes two bowls to the kitchen table as she sees me "Aubrey you look a state, are you sure you are going to be able to go school?" Mum asks me as she comes into the living room. "I'll be fine, I promise, can't miss my first day back" I smile

Mum nods "come and have some breakfast then" mum tells me so I nod and went to the kitchen. I unwrap the bread getting a slice out before rewrapping it and going to sit at the table with my siblings and cousin who had just came downstairs.

I eat the slice of bread but I instantly feel like I'm going to be sick. I take deep breaths hoping this feeling would go but it didn't so I get myself a glass of water. I drink the water and then sit back down as David comes in.

"Right you four half hour then we're leaving for school" David announced to the four of us. Bethany looks at me and gives me the 'are you sure your well enough for school?'  Look and I give her the 'I'm sure' look. I go and sit on the sofa and sigh. I literally had no energy to do anything but didn't want to say nothing.

The half an hour soon flew by and I picked my school bag up which had blue, pink, yellow and purple roses on. It also had three pockets two on the sides and one on the front