Chapter 13: Breakfast

I woke up at around 8:30 I didn't have anything to do and I wanted to go out to eat somewhere. So I picked a place to go then went to Jake's house.

I was planning on surprising him with a breakfast date. When I arrived at his house I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

After a 30 second wait Logan answered the door. "Hey is Jake here?" I asked.

"Yeah he's brushing his teeth." He said, as Jake walked out. "Never mind." Logan added.

I laughed and went to hug Jake. "Hey do you want to go out to breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He replied, "let me grab my wallet." He added.

"No silly I'm paying." I laughed.

He laughed but grabbed it anyways I could always steal it and leave it in the car so I had to pay and he couldn't do anything about it.

We both got in the car and I started it heading towards dennnys. "You like Denny's still?" I asked.

"Yes you remembered are we going to Denny's?" He asked, practically bouncing in his seat.

"Yes Jake now stop before you break my seat." I said laughing.

While we were at a stop light Jake grabbed one of my hands, I looked over and smiled at him. He leaned over and kissed me.

When we made it to Denny's we were seated and held hands until the waiter came.

He asked us what we wanted to drink, and I looked at Jake. He always orders for me I'm just too nervous to talk to anyone.

After the waiter left Jake turned to me again, he looked at me like it was his birthday and he got a puppy. He smiled at me before talking, "you know Addison I'll have to admit, ever since you've been around I've been a lot happier even when you swore you just wanted to be friends." He said chuckling.

"Well I honestly feel the same I was happy but at the same time nervous." I replied.

"Nervous?" He questioned.

"Yeah I was nervous because I loved you and wanted you but I was just scared. And I guess I just knew that I would end up with you but now that were together again I'm not really nervous or scared anymore, I really trust you." I said smiling.

He smiled back just as our waiter came back with our drink. We ate breakfast then headed back to Jake's house where we started watching Netflix.

"Netflix and chill?" He asked.

"Netflix and watch the movie?" I replied, making him laugh.

We searched through the movies until we found 'The Vow' I begged and he finally agreed to watch it.

It started and I layed my head on his chest put my arm around him. He pulled my body close to him and softly kissed my forehead.

This movie was a good movie but at the same time it was also pretty sad. I couldn't imagine being married to Jake and remembering everyone except him.

After watching about an hour of the movie Logan came in and sat down with us. He put his arm around me and layed his head on my shoulder.

"Logan get off." I said laughing.

"Oh fine." He said, walking over to Jake to do the same.

Logan was one of those funny weird people everyone got along with. He was also always the one you could talk to about anything.

I've always looked at him like a brother, he was pretty amazing if you asked me. Being without him for 3 year kinda sucked for both him and Jake.

But now that we're all together again it's like nothing has changed that's what I loved about them.

I returned my attention to the movie while Jake filled Logan in on what was happening in to movie.

After watching Netflix I just decided to go home and do homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked it. Tell me how I'm doing on this book to make it better. Be sure to share and check out Kenzie17

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.